BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

She's pretty but I

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

you really made a thread to talk about someone's teeth.  Smh.  Ratchet hair and make up is one thing....

oh please ....like u don't post videos of someone...but yet u brought ur behind in  here, clicked and watched....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>exit stage right>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh well, making an entire thread about someone's teeth is doing the most.  Kinda like wildfires pizza delivery moment Stern SmileMY OPINION. 

and posting ratchet videos all of the time on here of ONLY BLACK FEMALES FIGHTING  is doing the most...
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:01pm

and posting ratchet videos all of the time on here of ONLY BLACK FEMALES FIGHTING  is doing the most...
hey thats me, and i aint shiet. i do not represent the views and opinions  of most members on bhm
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:01pm
and its not all the time Ermm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:05pm
okay i just went back and watched like 20 seconds (before i only watched like 2) 

its not that bad… 
would i look like that…? nah.. im already freakin out about things going on with my teeth that bother me. 
but im used to nicer teeth and maybe shes used to those teeth.. 

like how some ppl wouldnt dare close their gaps… Confused
i was getting a tiny gap just from my gums trying to move.. it was barely noticeable i got that sht fixed pronto. 
im getting 2 more gaps.. from not wearing a retainer forever ago. not on my front teeth but on the sides there are 2 smaller teeth.. im gonna get veneers for them (one day..) 

maybe its just not her top priority right now. 

Edited by coconess - May 29 2014 at 3:10pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

hey thats me, and i aint shiet. i do not represent the views and opinions  of most members on bhm

hey BUNZ ...i nva said u were ish.....LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

and its not all the time Ermm

no it is not Bunz  *patting u on the back*
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:11pm
I thought it was common knowledge that a but after a "compliment" isn't a compliment at all. That has always said more about the person making the comment than the person it is about. So love yourselves whether you have ratchet teeth, acne, SpongeBob shapes and/or ugly personalities.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:12pm
*sips tea*
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:20pm

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Who among us are perfect.

Judging other people's minor flaws

There are more important things in life

A make up Video turns into criticism on a whole other level

Bennie sits down

hmmm... @ sits down?

Well, BHM is just trying to help her (for the most part)… teeth are important just like nails.
Groupon does advertise whitening specials most of the time. After my coffee--- I use mouth wash and a tooth whitening pen (from my handbag).
Twice a week I use crest 3D whitestrips at night (it works). And professional whitening from my dentist office.
BHM is vain at times… however, I like that… I have females at work taking to me about my hair/outfits… and etc… it’s nice… (Thanks BHM).
I’m a BHM mean girl … about my looks… etc...
I’m grateful for the members that appear to help others.
OP in the vid needs--- BHM that’s all. Real Talk.

I get what you're saying, but we are not addressing her personally like you said people at your job talking at you.   
In this Thread this person is being talked about, unless she is on this Forum.
Not everyone has access to Dentistry.
For some a roof over their heads, and food on the table is their limit.
For the person doing this Video, her teeth may be just fine.
Lack of proper lighting may be an issue.
For some people criticizing others seem to be a sport.
A way to get through their day

I try to follow... If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all.
I don't know this person's situation.

Just saying.   

It kinda sounds like bullying

Benni ....u cool but I am not bullying her at all...I made a nice compliment of her looks, it is her teeth that distracted me when i was trying to watch her tutorial.....
shoot folks post videos of folks on here pertaining to their hair, the way they dress, look , etc...
shoot pics of that one actress whose pic is always posted on here..Precious i have to call her cause i can't remember her real name...she gets busted on without any mercy

post pics of celebrities and their choice of clothing....they get busted on
now if i  posted this video and said SHE IS GORGEOUS without mentioning her teeth...How many of us would have made remarks about her teeth without me mentioning it?  How many?

Sorry

Was not addressing you personally 'baby girl',
Sorry if it came across that way.

My apologies
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

okay i just went back and watched like 20 seconds (before i only watched like 2) 

its not that bad… 
would i look like that…? nah.. im already freakin out about things going on with my teeth that bother me. 
but im used to nicer teeth and maybe shes used to those teeth.. 

like how some ppl wouldnt dare close their gaps… Confused
i was getting a tiny gap just from my gums trying to move.. it was barely noticeable i got that sht fixed pronto. 
im getting 2 more gaps.. from not wearing a retainer forever ago. not on my front teeth but on the sides there are 2 smaller teeth.. im gonna get veneers for them (one day..) 

maybe its just not her top priority right now. 

no its not bad the makeup application....its like when you are talking to someone and when they first open their mouth u notice those teeth that aren't ....well you know and they are dressed impeccable from head to toe, smell really nice, but when that mouth opens and those teeth are exposed...it just ruins all of what they have...

it probably isn't her top priority.... ..I think she works for MAC...now if it is just the MAC store itself how are their health/dental plans? 

as for you...to u they r noticable,  but to someone else they don't see it...
Veneers i hear are expensive...have you heard of this other procedure for teeth...they r like a whole complete set of veneers that cover your own teeth...it is always advertised on tv...i forget the name of the procedure..almost like dentures but veneers also at the same time..

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>
  Share Topic