Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sheryl Underwood  explains herself....
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

Sheryl Underwood explains herself....

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 230038
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 7:19am
She claims to fight for us but actively throws us under the bus to get a giggle out of her white guests and co-stars.

This woman is truly pitiful.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 19 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 23256
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 7:46am
I believe her and am willing to forgive her. Let this also be a lesson to everyone out there who said dumb things.
Back to Top
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Jul 26 2008
Location: Paradise
Status: Offline
Points: 64527
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 8:25am
All of these kinds of things would literally begin to go away if we didn't insist on playing the white man's game.
And it truly doesn't make any sense to me how we can put these people up higher than ourselves.

It is very scary to me how powerful the subconscious mind is, because we're runnin on auto pilot now, and of course joining in and becoming a part of their systems just reinforces the conditioning. It's deeper than Sheryl, it's deeper than every individual on the coon list. It's a collective consitioning because we are plugged into the source.

For as long as we fight to be a part of their ways of life (under the guise of equality) then we will forever have situations like this, and discussions about our hair and what is 'right' and what is 'offensive' and what is 'good' and 'bad'

I think we have this thing backwards. We don't need their equality anymore. We need to plug out of their system and make our own. A brave new system. The God complex is killing us. Fuk I look like looking towards the white man for how to be, when they stole all they know from everybody else? I Don't take advice or 'truth' from people whose make up seems to reject the very environment we as humans are fit for.

Fact is, this whole equality thing was flawed from the beginning. They are not equal to us. But they already knew this. We're the ones sailing..
Back to Top
Samirah View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 23 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4520
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Samirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 12:21pm
What you say here Derri sums it all up nicely with bow.
I caught how many times she said her father raised her to have black pride and she had an afro...but once we get into the 'world' dealing with other folks, getting jobs with other folks, trying to fit in with other folks it is only THEN that we see if all those teachings STUCK. A lot of us were taught at school age to love ourselves but not our blackness or our differences and when we are constantly bombarded with negative images of ourselves and positive images of others its a struggle to maintain in our own light...we all fall victim to it but it is sad that at her age she is kinda stuck. at no point is that funny to say and it would not have been so bad if she hadn't done the comparison...that killed it



Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

All of these kinds of things would literally begin to go away if we didn't insist on playing the white man's game.
And it truly doesn't make any sense to me how we can put these people up higher than ourselves.

It is very scary to me how powerful the subconscious mind is, because we're runnin on auto pilot now, and of course joining in and becoming a part of their systems just reinforces the conditioning. It's deeper than Sheryl, it's deeper than every individual on the coon list. It's a collective consitioning because we are plugged into the source.

For as long as we fight to be a part of their ways of life (under the guise of equality) then we will forever have situations like this, and discussions about our hair and what is 'right' and what is 'offensive' and what is 'good' and 'bad'

I think we have this thing backwards. We don't need their equality anymore. We need to plug out of their system and make our own. A brave new system. The God complex is killing us. Fuk I look like looking towards the white man for how to be, when they stole all they know from everybody else? I Don't take advice or 'truth' from people whose make up seems to reject the very environment we as humans are fit for.

Fact is, this whole equality thing was flawed from the beginning. They are not equal to us. But they already knew this. We're the ones sailing..
Back to Top
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 05 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 21629
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

All of these kinds of things would literally begin to go away if we didn't insist on playing the white man's game.
And it truly doesn't make any sense to me how we can put these people up higher than ourselves.

It is very scary to me how powerful the subconscious mind is, because we're runnin on auto pilot now, and of course joining in and becoming a part of their systems just reinforces the conditioning. It's deeper than Sheryl, it's deeper than every individual on the coon list. It's a collective consitioning because we are plugged into the source.

For as long as we fight to be a part of their ways of life (under the guise of equality) then we will forever have situations like this, and discussions about our hair and what is 'right' and what is 'offensive' and what is 'good' and 'bad'

I think we have this thing backwards. We don't need their equality anymore. We need to plug out of their system and make our own. A brave new system. The God complex is killing us. Fuk I look like looking towards the white man for how to be, when they stole all they know from everybody else? I Don't take advice or 'truth' from people whose make up seems to reject the very environment we as humans are fit for.

Fact is, this whole equality thing was flawed from the beginning. They are not equal to us. But they already knew this. We're the ones sailing..

Damn Derri that was deep and the truth
Back to Top
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 27 2006
Location: Kingston, JA.
Status: Offline
Points: 85749
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

She apologized on Steve Harvey morning show in shaky voice. She sounded like she was about to have a nervous breakdown. Steve Harvey said he forgive her and you guys should too and stop all that.


No



Stern Smile



Back to Top
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 28 2008
Location: US - Washington
Status: Offline
Points: 60923
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 12:34pm
not pusy-pop around the issue tho lmao LOL
Back to Top
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 27 2006
Location: Kingston, JA.
Status: Offline
Points: 85749
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

if only god hand delivered jamaican castor oil and self love.

 








Back to Top
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2009
Location: Cambodia
Status: Offline
Points: 44764
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 12:39pm
You don't get second chances on BHM Nuke
Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 232637
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

whateva republicaniggette
 
basically.  she is a joke...figuratively and literally...Clown
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down