FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Sherri Shepherd Files For Divorce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8283848586 87>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2015 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

She was trying to beat Sal at his game ... I don't think she genuinely didn't want the baby

She should've played it all the way differently

This
I hope she takes the baby and loves him sincerely.
She can provide the best home for him.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2015 at 1:25pm
Sherri is a trip. LOL (which ex hub?)

Her tweet the other day

Sherri ShepherdVerified account @SherriEShepherd Apr 20

My phone rings & hangs up-usually means a woman found my number in her man's cell or ex-hub left my pic laying around his side chick's house

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 22 2015 at 1:27pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2015 at 1:26pm
I was checking to see if she posted anything about the court decision.

Noticed her birthday was recently. I wonder if that's why she didn't come to court hearing, out celebrating birthday.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2015 at 1:29pm
Is she saying she plays the side chick and women find her appearance threatening. ...is this what shes saying
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2015 at 1:30pm
Sherri knows ain't no one calling her.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2015 at 1:35pm
Just ONE time i want this thread bumped and it's good news for Sherri Pinch
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2015 at 1:43pm
Well, although I feel bad that Sherri is now financially indebted to that asshole, I think that was the right judgment. Because the consequences for the surrogate were terribly unfair.

Out here, no one has any protection in a surrogacy situation. You can be a surrogate but you can't be paid for it. And if the couple changes their mind and don't want the baby because of a disability or other reasons, the surrogate is stuck with the child. Inversely, if the surrogate decides to keep the baby, the couple has zero say, as no surrogacy contract is enforceable in court. So everyone is at the mercy of the other's good will. It's pretty fuccked up.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2015 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Is she saying she plays the side chick and women find her appearance threatening. ...is this what shes saying

lol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2015 at 1:59pm
was this court date on april 20/21? According to her twitter, she was out celebrating her and Jeffrey's birthday on those dates.

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 22 2015 at 2:00pm
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2015 at 8:22pm
Messy
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8283848586 87>
  Share Topic