Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Sherri Shepherd Files For Divorce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6162636465 87>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 8:49pm
Sherrie talked about confronting the other woman (1st husband) today on The View? Was that show a repeat? I noticed she didn't mention her current woes..
Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 8:54pm
I recorded it purp I'll let you know

it was live they talked about the baby dancing to Katy perry that's all I caught though (earlier )
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 9:14pm
when she told the story, she said "I can't say any names because I don't want to get sued."  and something like, don't sue me. all my money is already gone.

lol
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 3:09pm

Sherri Shepherd claims estranged hubby pilfered around $20K from their joint bank account before he split ... and the money could end up as a key piece of evidence in their custody war.

Sources close to the couple tell us Sherri was in the dark until she looked at a recent bank statement and saw the money was gone.

The fired "View" host is disavowing the contract she and Lamar Sally signed with a surrogate on grounds Lamar defrauded Sherri -- that the only reason he wanted the baby was so he could divorce her and collect child support. We're told Sherri will use the $20K withdrawal as proof Lamar was purely money-motivated.

Sources tell us Lamar used the money for baby expenses ... including trips he took to Pennsylvania to be with the surrogate. He also claims Sherri knew full well he took the money out of their joint account.

Lamar has yet to hear from Sherri since the baby was born.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/09/sherri...divorce-money/
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

when she told the story, she said "I can't say any names because I don't want to get sued."  and something like, don't sue me. all my money is already gone.

lol

Yea I saw that poor Sherri yea she said she confronted the other woman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 3:13pm
Sherri girl!!! Lamar better get ready for war...if I was Sherri I would use my money and get an evil ol ruthless lawyer and make his ass wish he never met me
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 3:22pm
Money in a joint account is his too though...

Sherri knee what the deal was before she married that man why she acting new?

Edited by jonesable - Aug 09 2014 at 3:29pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 3:36pm
How do you go from being in the dark and expecting a child and being thrilled to not wanting anything to do with the child.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 3:37pm
how do you have more than $5k in a joint account with someone who doesnt have a job?  that account shouldve been his spending money where she adds a few hundred every month just so he dont look stupid when he pulls out his card.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 3:42pm
Stay at home parents get access to joint accounts all the time.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
TheGoodHair.com
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6162636465 87>