BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sherri Shepherd Files For Divorce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 49>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

She's losing on so many levels.

This is what being desperate gets you in life. I'll never understand why orgasms are so important that they cause you to jeopardize your mental/emotional health.

Umm do you think that dude gave her an orgasim? Can't imagine that could happen.

I think your first part was correct - 'This is what being desperate gets you in life'.

If BOTH of these guys are trying to take BOTH the kids AND get alimony out of Sherri - I really feel sorry for her - nobody deserves that much bad luck with men

Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Sherri is a 47 y/o career woman w/ a special needs kid...why did she
even consider getting another child with her marriage on the rocks? 
That baby is due in July I think.  You can't tell me 6 mons ago their
marriage was wonderful when they started planning for this child.

She probably thought this child would bring them closer together - help make the marriage work.

She is waaaay too old not to realize THAT was a bad plan. DUH!
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

She's losing on so many levels.

This is what being desperate gets you in life. I'll never understand why orgasms are so important that they cause you to jeopardize your mental/emotional health.

Umm do you think that dude gave her an orgasim? Can't imagine that could happen.

I think your first part was correct - 'This is what being desperate gets you in life'.

If BOTH of these guys are trying to take BOTH the kids AND get alimony out of Sherri - I really feel sorry for her - nobody deserves that much bad luck with men

I'd feel bad for her if it was truly bad luck...this is just bad decision making.

The only one I feel bad for is her poor son. Bio dad is barely there, then have to get used to moving to east coast, then a new daddy, now new daddy is gonna be gone. That poor kid.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:46pm
yeah I feel for Jeffrey.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 9:52pm
Who is watching Barbara's Special tonight
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 6:37am

Sherri Shepherd's Ex

Rules for Our Marriage:

1) DON'T GET FAT

5/17/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0516_sherri_shepherd_lamar_sally_tmz_instagram
Sherri Shepherd's estranged husband wanted her to sign a document promising that she would enjoy sex and not get fat ... TMZ has learned.

Sherri and Lamar Sally signed a prenup before they got hitched in 2011.  We're told at some point after the wedding, Lamar wanted an amendment to the prenup, which included the following:

-- "I respect my husband's opinions and recognize him as the leader of our home.  I will always speak well of my husband."

-- "I enjoy having sex with my husband. I crave intimacy with him and want to be uninhibited and free in our lovemaking."

-- "MY BODY IS IMPORTANT TO ME. I STRIVE TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY BODY WEIGHT AND EXERCISE AT LEAST THREE TIMES A WEEK." (HIS emphasis)

-- "It is my joy to submit to my husband as a way to honor God."

Of course Sherri rejected the amendment.

Lamar filed for separation earlier this month ... Sherri has since filed for divorce.  They're fighting over custody of their unborn baby via surrogate.

We contacted Lamar's lawyer ... so far no word back.

Click here to read excerpts

See also

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz31yIpEwW8
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 6:49am
check out the document from TMZ in the link below

I don't know how to make it clickable

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0516_sherri_shepherd_full_except.pdf
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 8:05am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

[URL=http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/17/sherri-shepherd-prenup-lamar-sally-marriage-rules-fat/" rel="nofollow]<h1 ="hf1"="" style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; font-weight: normal;]Sherri Shepherd's Ex</h1><h3 ="hf2-case"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;]Rules for Our Marriage:</h3><h2 ="hf3"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;]1) DON'T GET FAT</h2>[/URL]<span style="font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;"></span><h5 ="article-posted-date"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; font-weight: normal; color: rgb129, 128, 128; line-height: 15px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', arial, sans-serif;">5/17/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF</h5><div ="article-"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;"><div ="primary--swipe"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">EXCLUSIVE<p style="margin: 0px; padding: 11px 0px; font-size: 15px;">0516_sherri_shepherd_lamar_sally_tmz_instagram
<span style="font-weight: 600;">Sherri Shepherd</span>'s estranged husband wanted her to sign a document promising that she would enjoy sex and not get fat ... TMZ has learned.

Sherri and Lamar Sally signed a prenup before they got hitched in 2011.  We're told at some point after the wedding, Lamar wanted an amendment to the prenup, which included the following:

-- "I respect my husband's opinions and recognize him as the leader of our home.  I will always speak well of my husband."

-- "I enjoy having sex with my husband. I crave intimacy with him and want to be uninhibited and free in our lovemaking."

-- "MY BODY IS IMPORTANT TO ME. I STRIVE TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY BODY WEIGHT AND EXERCISE AT LEAST THREE TIMES A WEEK." (HIS emphasis)

-- "It is my joy to submit to my husband as a way to honor God."

Of course Sherri rejected the amendment.

Lamar [URL=http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/09/sherri-shepherd-divorce/" rel="nofollow]<span style="font-weight: 600;]filed for separation</span>[/URL] earlier this month ... Sherri has since [URL=http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/12/sherri-shepherd-lamar-sally-divorce-separation-custody-surrogate/" rel="nofollow]<span style="font-weight: 600;]filed for divorce</span>[/URL].  They're fighting over custody of their unborn baby via surrogate.

We contacted Lamar's lawyer ... so far no word back.

[URL=http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0516_sherri_shepherd_full_except.pdf" rel="nofollow]<span style="font-weight: 600;]Click here to read excerpts</span>[/URL]

<div ="related="" clearfix"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"><h3 style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; font-weight: normal;">See also</h3><span style="font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;">

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz31yIpEwW8</span>

Hold it - she was fat when he met her - and HE'S fat. Duh!

If this ammendment is true ... he's been 'plotting' on her for some time now...
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:36am
What the H E double hockey sticks kind of contract is that

With his broke arse.   A leader in the home

This infuriates me to no end.

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:42am
Well if you want to be "the leader" why not start with a JOB????

Edited by thewonderfulwa - May 17 2014 at 10:55am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 49>