Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Sherri Shepherd Files For Divorce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 66>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 4:44pm
Can't say I feel sorry for her...
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Sherri is a 47 y/o career woman w/ a special needs kid...why did she even consider getting another child with her marriage on the rocks?  That baby is due in July I think.  You can't tell me 6 mons ago their marriage was wonderful when they started planning for this child.

She's just dumb.

She had no business even trying to have another kid. You have a super demanding job and a special needs child. You don't need any other obligations.

She shouldn't even have been dating in the first place...single parents, especially those whose children have special needs, have no business dating in the first place.

Now it's unfortunate her child will have to deal with the consequences of her actions. I bet all this drama and upheaval is not good for his development.

Ugh I can't stand selfish dumb people.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 5:01pm
^^I got no problems with single mothers dating or marrying.  You can't just put your life on hold simply because you got a child--even a special needs one.  If anything a 2 parent house hold makes raising kids alot easier...

But I do agree that she's dumb or desperate or both unfortunately.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

just a mess all the way around.  i havent really been following..........but why are they divorcing?

because has done his job and now he wants to be paid
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

just a mess all the way around.  i havent really been following..........but why are they divorcing?

because has done his job and now he wants to be paid

and apparently thinks he's entitled to a parting bonus LOL(more than the pre-marital contract gives him)
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 5:26pm
did Star have to pay her ex anything?
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:05pm
TMZ today...

Ex filing emergency request for full custody, claiming child neglect, because she has too many jobs, and does not have time for Jeffrey' jr.
Judge turned down request.

Bringing up DWTS, and the fact that the child had to be taken out of school.

Talk about 2 deadbeats. She earned $2M last year, and the vultures are circling to pick the meat off those bones.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:08pm
We all know Sheri is not the brightest bulb, but her heart was in the right place.

Hopefully she has learned a very valuable lesson.

I am just thinking, "why does bad things happen to good people"
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

She's losing on so many levels.

This is what being desperate gets you in life. I'll never understand why orgasms are so important that they cause you to jeopardize your mental/emotional health.

Umm do you think that dude gave her an orgasim? Can't imagine that could happen.

I think your first part was correct - 'This is what being desperate gets you in life'.

If BOTH of these guys are trying to take BOTH the kids AND get alimony out of Sherri - I really feel sorry for her - nobody deserves that much bad luck with men
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:27pm
Frankly, I think it's all about $$$$$.

Hope she has a great lawyer, and gets a Judge that can see through the smoke.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 66>