BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Sherri Shepherd Files For Divorce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 73>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:25pm
just a mess all the way around.  i havent really been following..........but why are they divorcing?
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 1:34pm
I hope (for son's sake) that's not true about him being unable to do things and being neglected by Sherri, but didn't her 1st husband's alimony checks come with a 'keep your mouth shut' clause?

No way am I  going to pay alimony and you're still allowed to bad mouth me in the media. Sherri talked sht about him on the show but she was the one paying ALI, she paid for that right.

Edited by PurplePhase - May 16 2014 at 1:35pm
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 1:43pm
Don't know what she is not doing, that is being considered neglectful.

She always talks about Jeffrey, and taking him to school and what not.

It could just be a case of digging up dirt, and mud slinging.

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

just a mess all the way around.  i havent really been following..........but why are they divorcing?

The marriage was coming up on the three year mark and it was time for him to cash out....
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 1:48pm
She's losing on so many levels.

This is what being desperate gets you in life. I'll never understand why orgasms are so important that they cause you to jeopardize your mental/emotional health.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:06pm
sherri girrrrlll you's in TROUBLE UnhappyCryOuchDeadAngryConfused

these mens is str8 tag-teamin you

they got cho azz lookin cray cray

this DEFINITELY ain't gone end well ... BOOM!

(disclaimer bringin fresh thangs to the game is my fame hence the above unseen gifs ... peaceLOL)

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - May 16 2014 at 2:11pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 3:33pm
I haven't watched it yet but Queen O was on today's show!! I hope she gave Sherri some words of wisdom.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 4:06pm
I didn't read the full story but if the child has special needs than I can understand why the son doesn't know how to tie his own shoes or read past the 2nd grade level.
My intuition is telling me that this husband is a very bitter asshole.  Divorce can bring out the wickedness in anyone and unfortunately, it appears this divorce is no different than the others.

Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

She's losing on so many levels.

This is what being desperate gets you in life. I'll never understand why orgasms are so important that they cause you to jeopardize your mental/emotional health.

Gurrl!!   Have you had one of those fanf*ckintastic Os before?  Because one of those can cripple a b!tch to doing all types of dumb sh!t.   No lie.  Cry

Edited by Ds2nice - May 16 2014 at 4:11pm
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 4:28pm
Sherri is a 47 y/o career woman w/ a special needs kid...why did she even consider getting another child with her marriage on the rocks?  That baby is due in July I think.  You can't tell me 6 mons ago their marriage was wonderful when they started planning for this child.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 73>