Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Sherri Shepherd Files For Divorce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 66>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

did anyone see The View today? All the past co hosts came back. Rosie was saying that her first marriage was annulled because of the Calif. laws. She said that came in handy though when it came time to get divorced. Sherri was sitting next to her and she made this expression like she was thinking "I should be so lucky."  That was a bit funny. 

I did...I did

It was so wonderful seeing everyone all together, and there seem to be no hard feelings. I like that

I saw that part with Sheri too, she appeared to have whispered something to Rosie

I was hoping Rosie (if anyone) would have let something slip

Today for the first time, I noted Sheri's desperation to keep things mum.

It makes one wonder

I thought I saw that too. This is the first day I've actually sat down and watched the show though. But yeah it was subtle but Sherri seemed like she was about to pop (wanted to say some things!)
Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 5:44pm

I remember when Starr got her Weight-Loss surgery and did not want to disclose it on the show, it caused a bit of friction with Barbara.

I can only imagine what the behind the scene talks are

yep yep. I remember that. I was a new, faithful watcher then. Ironic but as much as I didn't like Star, I quit watching after she left which made me realize I secretly loved to hate her LOL.

But the co hosts said they were put in a bad position to have to  lie when someone asked them about her wt loss. Star said mind your business lol
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 5:54pm
I know, so having to keep quite now is probably making for a very uncomfortable situation.

I felt the same way about Starr
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:39pm
So TMZ is saying Sal want full custody of the unborn child because the Egg may be from a donor, and his sperm was used. Insinuating that Sheri has no genetic ties to the baby.
The Pre-Nup states that the kids have to live under the same roof, and they will not be separated. Which is why Sal wants the Pre-Nup invalidated.

What a Holy MESS
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:49pm

So TMZ is saying Sal want full custody of the unborn child because the Egg may be from a donor, and his sperm was used. Insinuating that Sheri has no genetic ties to the baby.
The Pre-Nup states that the kids have to live under the same roof, and they will not be separated. Which is why Sal wants the Pre-Nup invalidated.

What a Holy MESS

Oh now that is deep.

Especially since in a lot of states surrogacy is either illegal or the contracts cannot be enforced in court, especially if the surrogate contributes the egg. If the egg isn't Sheri's then she was going to have to adopt the baby, which legally the surrogate could stop her from doing if she works in concert with Sal. Woooo lawd.

But if the prenup is invalidated then that really opens up the floodgates as far as alimony and child support.

This is a gigantic mess. If the baby isn't Sheri's then just might need to let this one go, give Sal a large lump sum and move on with her life.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:52pm
I wonder what happened with Sherri's eggs she had left   from her in vitro w/ Jeffrey. She talked about those eggs on the show quite a bit.  Maybe they ended up not being viable after so long in storage???

Edited by PurplePhase - May 15 2014 at 6:54pm
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:57pm
Could be purp. Maybe they tried with hers first and ran out. Or it could be that of the eggs that were implanted, the ones that developed happened to be the surrogate's.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

If the egg isn't Sheri's then she was going to have to adopt the baby, which legally the surrogate could stop her from doing if she works in concert with Sal. Woooo lawd.

dang. This could be a mess.  And I hope they hadn't already told little Jeffrey that he was going to be a big bro or anything about the baby ; if it turns out that Sherri has to give it up.

damn.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 7:01pm
wait.. so if the baby has no bio connection to her AND sal gets ful custody, could she still have to pay Sal child support?

Edited by PurplePhase - May 15 2014 at 7:02pm
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

prenups can grant custody ? babies are property ?

I peeped that shyt too. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style