BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Sherri Shepherd Files For Divorce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 66>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 8:25am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

prenups can grant custody ? babies are property ?

I always read that they can't. But it might show that he was willing to sign anything just so the marriage would go through and he'd get the prenup thrown out later. Which is exactly what he's doing.
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:42am
He going to get her on the I am accustomed to the lifestyle that she has provided.
I guess once a dummy always a dummy.

Edited by thewonderfulwa - May 15 2014 at 10:48am
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:58am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

muah purple! 

hey girly!!!!!!!!Hug
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:06pm

my cousin's ex tried to get alimony

but this dumbass told the judge he needed the money to travel

not for their kid, but to travel.....
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I remember when Whoopi told her straight up not to marry dude and Sherri got offended. Whoopi told her a hard head makes a soft behind (or in this case, an empty wallet), but she didn't want to listen.

Oh well.

Really

Did not know this

Yes mam.

I used to watch the view religiously...specifically for Whoopi. Whoopi tells it like it is.

She straight up told Sherri, I've been married several times, learn from my mistakes. Told her it was fine to be with the man, just don't get legally tied to him for her own sake and her son's. Sherri of course told her well "my religion blah blah blah". I remember when Whoopi said well Jesus wasn't a lawyer so make sure you get yourself a good one because you're gonna need it. I choked it was so hilarious.

But some women just want to be dumb, broke, baldheaded, and basic.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 1:20pm
Talk about things coming back to bite you in the arse
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Come on Sherri, you married a dude who was on unemployment and u were sitting at a table rubbing shoulders with the likes of Michelle Obama?really?!....im sure "accept blue collar" and " dont be so damn picky" bullshat was spewed at some point before the wedding
Gurl!LOL

I'm trying to remember past threads about what BHM said about income and SOs.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:22pm

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

I remember when Whoopi told her straight up not to marry dude and Sherri got offended. Whoopi told her a hard head makes a soft behind (or in this case, an empty wallet), but she didn't want to listen.

Oh well.

Really

Did not know this

Yes mam.

I used to watch the view religiously...specifically for Whoopi. Whoopi tells it like it is.

She straight up told Sherri, I've been married several times, learn from my mistakes. Told her it was fine to be with the man, just don't get legally tied to him for her own sake and her son's. Sherri of course told her well "my religion blah blah blah". I remember when Whoopi said well Jesus wasn't a lawyer so make sure you get yourself a good one because you're gonna need it. I choked it was so hilarious.

But some women just want to be dumb, broke, baldheaded, and basic.

Whoopi was trying to tell Sherri to USE HER HEAD ... but Sherri and that Religious crap got her into this situation.

She was warned though ... and she's grown soooo...
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:31pm
'By the way ... there's another reason Lamar wants to invalidate the prenup. It only gives him one lump sum payment of $60K.   According to the prenup docs, Sherri raked in $1 million in 2010 (and we know she got raises since then).   By contrast, Lamar made $30K in 2010, and $9,000 was from unemployment. So if the prenup goes out the window, Lamar could score big in spousal support'

She made 1 million and he really earned about 21k?

You can't marry DOWN and he wasn't even good looking.

At least Terry McMillian and Star Jones GOT SOME NICE D*** OUT OF the foolishness they hooked up with.
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

'By the way ... there's another reason Lamar wants to invalidate the prenup. It only gives him one lump sum payment of $60K.   According to the prenup docs, Sherri raked in $1 million in 2010 (and we know she got raises since then).   By contrast, Lamar made $30K in 2010, and $9,000 was from unemployment. So if the prenup goes out the window, Lamar could score big in spousal support'

She made 1 million and he really earned about 21k?

You can't marry DOWN and he wasn't even good looking.

At least Terry McMillian and Star Jones GOT SOME NICE D*** OUT OF the foolishness they hooked up with.

Aren't Terry & Stars' ex-husbands gay?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 66>