BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Sherri Shepherd Files For Divorce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 73>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:17pm
WELP i know she's getting her Mothers Day festivities in and ROASTIN his ugly azzLOL this when you have your GENUINE family / friends around that truly support you and get blitzed while ROASTING his no workin scheming ugly  azz while you putting your plan together to get that fool tossed out with a vengeanceLOL  i know ill be watching the view monday and i dont even watch that crapLOL
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

He knew he had a sucker when he suggested his "friend" be in the wedding party

The disrespect....and the fact that that bish went along with....so many boundaries were crossed...

2 bold btches smh
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:38pm
I really hope she doesn't have to pay the nicca too.....I hate when men ask for spousal support....like get yo grown man ass up and get a damn job....
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

this is from a 2010 article. Does anyone know which bridesmaid was his ex?

<h1 ="title">Sherri Shepherd Finds Out Her New Husband And Her Bridesmaid Was Gettin It In                                                            </h1>

Sherri-Shepherd-Wedding

1bride

(it was one of these chicks, which one you think it was ???)

-

This is why I always say no man has a girl for a bestfriend unless he hit that or he wants to hit that and vice versa…#nowthatscrazy

Sherri Shepherd’s marriage has started off on a rocky road because she allegedly caught him in a HUGE LIE by omission. As in omission of the fact he was chopping down his so called best friend, and her bridesmaid, right up until they started getting it in.

According to reports:

The View’s SHERRI SHEPHERD’s new husband be­trayed her on their wedding day –be­cause he never told her that he once had an in­timate relationship with one of her bridesmaids, charge insiders.  Now pals are saying Lamar “Sal” Sally’s se­cret  could destroy his three-month marriage to Sherri, a co-host on “The View” and host of “The Newlywed Game.”  Sal, 41, asked to have his good friend Wendy Marrisa Peel includ­ed in the wedding party for the Aug. 13 nup­tials in Chicago, say insid­ers.

But some sources claim that Wendy was much more than just a “friend.”  “Sal and  Wendy met at college in 1990 and dat­ed for about a year,” a close family friend revealed ex­clusively to the ENQUIRER. “But they mutually decided they were not meant

to be in a committed relationship, so they broke up.  “However, they remained ‘friends  with benefits’ right up to the time Sal met and started dating Sherri!  “It is quite possible Wendy was the last person Sal was intimate with before he met Sherri.”  A principal in the Los An­geles area, Wendy, 40, has a 3-year-old child who is Sal’s goddaughter.

When Sherri, 44, started planning her wedding to Sal, “he begged her to include Wendy as a brides­maid.” So along with Sherri’s “View” co-host Elisa­beth Hassel­beck and six other bridesmaids, Wendy was front and center when the two tied the knot.  “Now every time Sherri looks at their wedding photo, she has to see one of Sal’s ex-lovers stand­ing  right beside her.” 

If I had to guess, I will say the one in stripes. She looks more like his type, and she is not wearing what the others are. Kind of like an after thought. All the others look chummy, and she...Not so much.

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 5:09am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

He knew he had a sucker when he suggested his "friend" be in the wedding party

The disrespect....and the fact that that bish went along with....so many boundaries were crossed...

Yep, Grooms have 'groomsmen' and Brides have 'bridesmaids' - each person chooses these people from their OWN pool of friends. (Sometimes you get stuck with that cousin that you don’t like .. but it’s family afterall, so what are you gonna do? Hee hee!)

If SHE has a close male friend - he would just be part of the wedding party LIKE EVERYONE ELSE and wish her all the best. If HE has a close female friend - same darn thing. DUH!

The fact that he was able to talk Sherri into having HIS close female friend become a part of HER bridesmaid party says several things:

- he is able to successfully manipulate her into doing things that she MUST HAVE KNOWN were not right
- affirms that she was so desperate to get married - that she would agree to that arrangement at her own wedding
- he was giving the 'friend' hope, like stringing her along if SHE would also agree to be in the wedding. So she was SNEAK and a fool too.
- makes him feel good and it meant something to his weak ego that he has TWO females he's intimate with .. in the same daggone wedding.

Even after Sherri found out .. she stayed with him and was still bragging on him on TV.

Stupid.

Edited by Printer_Ink - May 11 2014 at 5:11am
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 5:08pm
alright yall its the countdown to the show in the morning oooweee this gone be GOODClap
she shold've gotten all her stuff in order by tommorrow morning to face her public that wants to know what the heavens went onLOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 5:31pm
 I read that they were introduced by Niecy's husband (jay). So that could get messy.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 8:58pm

I read that they were introduced by Niecy's husband (jay). So that could get messy.

I hope not. She may have met him through Niecy and Spouse, but it was her decision to take it further.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 9:22pm
Benni, I agree.
I didn't mean messy because of blame, but messy because her bestie's husband probably still has a friendship with the man who 'did her dirty.' So that could cause some uncomfy moments at the next friends dinner party.

Sort of brings up the question does Niecy get mad if her husband continues to be friends with the guy.

Edited by PurplePhase - May 11 2014 at 9:23pm
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 9:35pm

Benni, I agree.
I didn't mean messy because of blame, but messy because her bestie's husband probably still has a friendship with the man who 'did her dirty.' So that could cause some uncomfy moments at the next friends dinner party.

Sort of brings up the question does Niecy get mad if her husband continues to be friends with the guy.

Okay, I get your meaning.
Divorces can be so messy when friends are put in a position to choose sides.
I am still hoping the whole thing is an April Fools joke in May.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 73>