BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Sherri Shepherd Files For Divorce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 73>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

[QUOTE=zolloh] Im confused...all these reasons for divorce (no job, fraud, doesnt do sh*t but lay in the house) all sound like 2 people who got married 2wks after meeting each other. They didnt know the person they were gonna get married to?

She was desperate to marry and said yes to the first man that asked her. So it's really her fault. She's the type that just wants to say & brag "My husband.." "As a wife..." "Well I'm married and.." etc. She got what she asked for. Sad but she did it to herself.

Correct!

She was just another female that HAD to get married so that she could feel good about herself. :(

(Before she met him I got soooo sick and tired of her talking about being 'celibate' - like that was such a great idea. Why was she letting the whole world know her PERSONAL business which was that AT 40 YEARS OLD she was gonna save herself for marriage.) Stupid ... she invited a con man into her life.

She was just desparate to GET MARRIED and these kinds of women WILL ALWAYS get married because there is a creep around every corner .. ready to 'play' these females with low self esteem.

(Star Jones was another one and so was that 'Waiting to Exhale' writer.)

Just PITIFUL the lot of them.

Aside from that .. I neeeever understood that relationship to begin with. He was a big ugly dope to me .. never saw the 'light' in his eyes for her. I saw it as a sham from the start and now it comes out that he never even had A JOB?

DUH? Now how did he fool a grown woman ... if she even had BASIC sense in her head?

She needs counseling so she can learn to VALUE HERSELF and stop begging for crumbs.[/QU

She's annoying. She was forever talking about being single then when she got married she couldn't shut up about him. No one cares. Elizabeth talked about her husband too but not nearly as much. Sherri is a mess. Oh and yeah the writer, how the heck didn't she know that man was gay? Had all that attitude when she was on Oprah, like hun it was clear from the start he didn't swing your way but you were so desperate & pathetic and took the first man that looked your way. Sad.

Yes, that Waiting to Exhale Writer - ohhh she was pitful.

The guy was:
- much younger
- from another country (and just after he got an American passport - he announced that he wanted out and was gay)
- he looks 'pretty' - reminds me of the guy Star married .. so yes, he was a gay guy that hooked up with a rich older woman and GOT TO COME AMERICA. DUH!

But what I found 'telling' and soo pitiful ... was the way she acted on Oprah and on other talkshows. She just ACTED A FOOL in front of the world because he lied to her.

THAT BEHAVIOR allll over the media was what made her look like a fool.

When you get hurt - just go behind closed doors and cry and deal with it ... but in public, have some dignity about yourself, hold your head high and move on. She acted like he was the last man on earth so she was gonna fight tooth and nail to keep him.

Pitiful

Edited by Printer_Ink - May 10 2014 at 2:43pm
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:41pm

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

People get so happy when black women get mistreated in a relationship/marriage. I bet if he was the offending party, everybody would be empathizing with the poor black man who got taken in by that wench.

She may not have been the brightest bulb and she can be annoying as hell but she didn't deserve that. I don't like seeing women getting dragged for being victimized.

Umm I didn't say I was 'happy' about her situation. I don't think anyone is happy she got taken by that loser. :(

Clearly, I said she was another woman so desparte to 'get married' she did not 'ask questions' when she should have nor did she look 'too closely' at who he was ... or she would have known he was out of work and lying about his career in Hollywerid.

Then thus business about his ex being in her wedding party ... and what? She forgave that nonsense and STAYED with him? That was a major deception and a red flag. Probably she's been ignoring a lot of red flags because these so far are pretty basic.

I think Sherri is bright - she does well on the show ... it's Religion and men where she's got a screw loose IMO. Remember that clip where she disputed if 'the world was flat?' That's Religion for you - makes you stupid.

If the guy was the one TAKEN by her - I would say the same - that something is off if you are marrying someone and you don't even know she does not work.

^^I wasn't targeting you specifically with my comment. There were other comments besides yours that I thought were harsh. I'm just saying that sometimes, there are really skilled con men out there and it doesn't necessarily make you stupid for falling for it. Love is a crapshoot. She took a chance on him and it blew up in her face. She's human. And she did have a prenup! Like Bonjour said, let's just hope she makes wiser decisions regarding her love life from now on. Everybody plays the fool sometimes. Her problem is that she's in the public eye and she was always incessantly gushing about her hubby and how much she wanted to get married. She needs to be more discreet about her private affairs.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 10 2014 at 2:42pm
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:50pm
Terry McMillan was too much lmfaoooo

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:53pm
Ummm but it is a sort of 'stupidity' to be 40 something ... and be sooo fixated on 'getting a man'.

Something is missing with her on the inside.

A lot of women (even in real life) gushhhhh over their men ... like they hit the lottery and they think if you are not the same ... you are not in a happy relationship.

And then it all goes south .. and I am thinking 'why don't you keep your business to yourself' and 'having a guy is not everything anyway'.

He was a con man .. but I think she let these things like 'no proof of work' slip by because she wanted him .. (anyone) at any cost.

No telling how many red flags she ignored.

I am sorry for Sherri - there's not a mean bone in her body but something ain't right if something so OBVIOUS about him slipped her attention.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:56pm

Ummm but it is a sort of 'stupidity' to be 40 something ... and be sooo fixated on 'getting a man'.

A lot of women (even in real life) gushhhhh over their men ... like they hit the lottery and they think if you are not the same ... you are not in a happy relationship.

And then it all goes south .. and I am thinking 'why don't you keep your business to yourself' and 'having a guy is not everything anyway'.

He was a con man .. but I think she let these things like 'no proof of work' slip by because she wanted him .. (anyone) at any cost.

I am sorry for Sherri - there's not a mean bone in her body but something ain't right if something so OBVIOUS about him slipped her attention.

So you can't select the wrong man past 40 and get your heart broken??? That is only reserved for the young and if you make a mistake past a certain age, you are to be publicly flogged??? I agree that she was way too fixated on getting married at all costs. But we don't know what went down between closed doors, so the red flags might not have been as obvious as you assume them to be. Or they might have been. No one knows. At the end of the day, he's an asshole and a poor excuse for a man.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 10 2014 at 2:58pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Yeah, that's another level. She made a spectacle of herself giving that interview too.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:01pm
ooooweeee now yall takin it BACKLOL^^^ yesssss hunty terry couldn't see the forest for the trees on this guyOuch idk why not
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:09pm

Her facial expressions would make perfect gifs!! LOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:19pm

Right. Just looking at that guy ... she had to have known ... 'something was off' she just ignored it until it all BLEW UP.

Terry is my age ... she knew.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

So you can't select the wrong man past 40 and get your heart broken??? That is only reserved for the young and if you make a mistake past a certain age, you are to be publicly flogged??? I agree that she was way too fixated on getting married at all costs. But we don't know what went down between closed doors, so the red flags might not have been as obvious as you assume them to be. Or they might have been. No one knows. At the end of the day, he's an asshole and a poor excuse for a man.

Oh yes ... you can be a young fool as well as an old fool. :)

We've all been fools for men hee hee! .. but it's when you get MARRIED to a con artist that it goes to far if you are an old fool.

She has the maturity to know that once you get MARRIED you have to join your finances etc and you have to have an ongoing conversation and be IN HIS financial business .. before you get married.

It's when you are a young fool (like 25) that you don't understand that finances is the number 1 cause of divorce.

That's why I said if she was willing to overlook his finances KNOWING she got stuck paying alimony the first go around too?

Ummm see this would be too much - because she has had enough life experience so to overlook this kindof stuff is a reflection of what's happening on the inside.

Again ... she is SUPER Religious so I am sure she 'prayed on it'.

(To me, that is crap though. Praying is only appropriate when you don't have any control. So if you are on a plane and the pilot says strap in, put your head between your legs and BRACE for a hard landing - THAT would be the time to pray. If you receive a call that your child has been hit by a car .. then all the way to the hospital is the time for you to pray.

But if you have a DECEPTIVE, LYING man on your hands ... praying is not gonna help. If there is a God .. he gives us all 'common sense'so that we can manage a lot of stuff ourselves.)

I digress. :)

ur finances ... th
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair