BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sherri Shepherd Files For Divorce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 49>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:31pm
unnn unnn

Advertisement .

photo SherriShepherdStarsPreBETAwardsCelebrationomP1iFWln6Jl_zpsc7d654ef.jpg

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - May 10 2014 at 12:55pm
Sponsored Links

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:29pm
Marriage isn't for her.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:48pm
Sadly women get taken in by ain't sheit dudes all the time. I feel sorry for her. She so desperately wanted to marry. I'm not gonna blame her. Could be a case of she didn't do her homework on him before getting hitched, just like it could be a case of him being a slick and convincing conman. I hope she gets her act together and finds a lawyer with the killer instinct to preserve her interests. At least she got herself a prenup. Let's hope it's solid.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 10 2014 at 1:50pm
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

[QUOTE=zolloh] Im confused...all these reasons for divorce (no job, fraud, doesnt do sh*t but lay in the house) all sound like 2 people who got married 2wks after meeting each other. They didnt know the person they were gonna get married to?

She was desperate to marry and said yes to the first man that asked her. So it's really her fault. She's the type that just wants to say & brag "My husband.." "As a wife..." "Well I'm married and.." etc. She got what she asked for. Sad but she did it to herself.

Correct!

She was just another female that HAD to get married so that she could feel good about herself. :(

(Before she met him I got soooo sick and tired of her talking about being 'celibate' - like that was such a great idea. Why was she letting the whole world know her PERSONAL business which was that AT 40 YEARS OLD she was gonna save herself for marriage.) Stupid ... she invited a con man into her life.

She was just desparate to GET MARRIED and these kinds of women WILL ALWAYS get married because there is a creep around every corner .. ready to 'play' these females with low self esteem.

(Star Jones was another one and so was that 'Waiting to Exhale' writer.)

Just PITIFUL the lot of them.

Aside from that .. I neeeever understood that relationship to begin with. He was a big ugly dope to me .. never saw the 'light' in his eyes for her. I saw it as a sham from the start and now it comes out that he never even had A JOB?

DUH? Now how did he fool a grown woman ... if she even had BASIC sense in her head?

She needs counseling so she can learn to VALUE HERSELF and stop begging for crumbs.[/QU

She's annoying. She was forever talking about being single then when she got married she couldn't shut up about him. No one cares. Elizabeth talked about her husband too but not nearly as much. Sherri is a mess. Oh and yeah the writer, how the heck didn't she know that man was gay? Had all that attitude when she was on Oprah, like hun it was clear from the start he didn't swing your way but you were so desperate & pathetic and took the first man that looked your way. Sad.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:14pm
People get so happy when black women get mistreated in a relationship/marriage. I bet if he was the offending party, everybody would be empathizing with the poor black man who got taken in by that wench.

She may not have been the brightest bulb and she can be annoying as hell but she didn't deserve that. I don't like seeing women getting dragged for being victimized.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 10 2014 at 2:14pm
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

^^^wtf?quit playing Scorpio....his ex was one of her bridesmaids and Sherri didnt know? smh...damn Sherri looking like a fool in these streets

What! I didn't know that either.

A bride is supposed to be in charge of her own daggone wedding party!

That big old-looking dope is a liar ...and now probably a cheat too.

Daggone Sherri - what are you gonna tell the audience on The View Monday?

(shrugs)It'll be good for ratings at least.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:28pm
I wonder if she will even discuss it on the View. I don't think she ever mentioned the bridesmaid/ex girlfriend thing on the show. I was waiting on it.

Edited by PurplePhase - May 10 2014 at 2:29pm
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

People get so happy when black women get mistreated in a relationship/marriage. I bet if he was the offending party, everybody would be empathizing with the poor black man who got taken in by that wench.

She may not have been the brightest bulb and she can be annoying as hell but she didn't deserve that. I don't like seeing women getting dragged for being victimized.

EXACTLY that's why im telling her get it together girlfriend because i realize she's human/ isn't perfect/ makes mistakes however this is the 2nd husband so i served my dose of tough love to get her str8LOL
(like she's really reading BHMLOL) i want her to heal & get it right next time unless she's like zsa zsa gabor who just liked being married and married over 10 times i thinkLOL

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - May 10 2014 at 2:31pm
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Umm I didn't say I was 'happy' about her situation. I don't think anyone is happy she got taken by that loser. :(

Clearly, I said she was another woman so desparte to 'get married' she did not 'ask questions' when she should have nor did she look 'too closely' at who he was ... or she would have known he was out of work and lying about his career in Hollywerid.

Then thus business about his ex being in her wedding party ... and what? She forgave that nonsense and STAYED with him? That was a major deception and a red flag. Probably she's been ignoring a lot of red flags because these so far are pretty basic.

I think Sherri is bright - she does well on the show ... it's Religion and men where she's got a screw loose IMO. Remember that clip where she disputed if 'the world was flat?' That's Religion for you - makes you stupid.

If the guy was the one TAKEN by her - I would say the same - that something is off if you are marrying someone and you don't even know she does not work.

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by wrote:

Roughly 67% to 80% of second marriages end in divorce, while third marriages crumble at an even higher rate, says Opperman. This could be because “divorce doesn’t help us choose a better partner or be a better mate in our next relationship. Divorce teaches us how to divorce,” says Wendy Walsh, PhD, CNN’s relationship expert and author of The 30-Day Love Detox.

Kim K you see this boo
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 49>