BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Sherri Shepherd Files For Divorce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 66>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:26am
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Im confused...all these reasons for divorce (no job, fraud, doesnt do sh*t but lay in the house) all sound like 2 people who got married 2wks after meeting each other. They didnt know the person they were gonna get married to?

She was desperate to marry and said yes to the first man that asked her. So it's really her fault. She's the type that just wants to say & brag "My husband.." "As a wife..." "Well I'm married and.." etc. She got what she asked for. Sad but she did it to herself.

Correct!

She was just another female that HAD to get married so that she could feel good about herself. :(

(Before she met him I got soooo sick and tired of her talking about being 'celibate' - like that was such a great idea. Why was she letting the whole world know her PERSONAL business which was that AT 40 YEARS OLD she was gonna save herself for marriage.) Stupid ... she invited a con man into her life.

She was just desparate to GET MARRIED and these kinds of women WILL ALWAYS get married because there is a creep around every corner .. ready to 'play' these females with low self esteem.

(Star Jones was another one and so was that 'Waiting to Exhale' writer.)

Just PITIFUL the lot of them.

Aside from that .. I neeeever understood that relationship to begin with. He was a big ugly dope to me .. never saw the 'light' in his eyes for her. I saw it as a sham from the start and now it comes out that he never even had A JOB?

DUH? Now how did he fool a grown woman ... if she even had BASIC sense in her head?

She needs counseling so she can learn to VALUE HERSELF and stop begging for crumbs.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:27am
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Im confused...all these reasons for divorce (no job, fraud, doesnt do sh*t but lay in the house) all sound like 2 people who got married 2wks after meeting each other. They didnt know the person they were gonna get married to?
Indeed. He was a bum when you met him and he's still a bum now. At least he's consistent?LOL
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:46am
I am not going to pass judgment. We all know scandal sells. Since this is all out they will surely be discussing it on The View on Monday. I will certainly be tuning in to hear what she has to say.
Sheri, for your sake I hope this is all over inflated.

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:47am
wait a minute, yall sayin this man is 43? unnn unnn he can't be! if he 43 he DIDN'T take proper care of himself he looks 63Confused

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - May 10 2014 at 10:48am
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

wait a minute, yall sayin this man is 43? unnn unnn he can't be! if he 43 he DIDN'T take proper care of himself he looks 63Confused

He does look older than her.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 11:08am
sherri imma need you to get it together from now onShocked you can't be kickin with woodrow from the corner store, inviting him over for spades & catfish dinners then gettin serious bout him unnn unnnLOL
( even if it's neicys' suggestion tell her nawwww girl he ain't representin/ he ain't keepin it real)LOL you in the spotlight boo/ you gone have to put yo sexxxy big gal pantys on & go for the good menWink

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - May 10 2014 at 11:10am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 11:54am
He looks like a damn "smart man" as my boy would say. Greasy as hell.  How the fucc?  Did he not have a job when they met?  What was he doing when they met?  What the fucc was Niecy doing hookin' up her friend with a nicca who ain't got no job nor resume?
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:04pm
Mmmhmm, ya'll don't like paying alimony and child support. Oooohhh, how the scorpion stings when it's on your end. LOL
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:13pm
I thought that they were doomed from the start anyway. He had his ex be apart of her bridal party but never told Sherri who the lady was. She found out a whole year after. They were friends first but friends don't do sh*t like that
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:30pm
^^^wtf?quit playing Scorpio....his ex was one of her bridesmaids and Sherri didnt know? smh...damn Sherri looking like a fool in these streets
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 66>
  Share Topic