BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Sherri Shepherd Files For Divorce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 76>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:36pm
Men don't want their wives having more success in their careers then the husbands.  Its "ok" if the man is the main breadwinner, but not the opposite way around.

About hollywood surrogates:  possibly hollywierd women don't want to be bothered with the whole 9 months pregnancy and 9 months of working out to get their bodies back?

Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:37pm
Sherri's 47. Isn't she too old to get pregnant, Bhm? lol
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:37pm
What did you say about beyonce?
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:38pm
i don't have an opinion about sherri, she's a comedy sitcom actress that worked her way up from the bottom, got on with the view and the dating game which she STILL worksStar the marriage is something she craved & desired to see be prosperous and happy Ouch  women with any kind of wealth / riches need to realize some men just wanna get a closer look inside your world to see how you operate, see what you workin with & how he can possibly get it Sick living happily ever after part didn't happen with him, it aint the end of the world ( in fact its probably a postive beginning for her) i BET her son is one happy boyBig smile  sooo now she needs to gather up her 5star lawyer crew & kick this LOSER to the curb without becoming his bread and butterWink

sidenote: Oprah is wayyyyyy ahead of MANY business savvy / financial mogul / wealthy / rich women by a long shot, she left that marriage sheitt alone decades agoBig smile she sat down & looked @ her assets where she is & where she'll be in the future Oprah said, " i aint got time for no man takin my hard earned money" Clap you go O!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:40pm
oprah could pay some alimony and not even miss it. Not like Stedman would get half or anything close.  I doubt that's why she won't marry lol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:42pm
Sherri did in vitro the first time. Maybe she had some problems conceiving naturally and decided to just do a surrogate this time. She said she had some eggs saved from the in vitro I think(???)
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:42pm
He doesn't stand a chance if he entered into the marriage under fraudulent circumstances.
That alone should invalidate the marriage.

What a creep.

If there is a child involved, how could he get custody if he doesn't have a J O B ???

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:44pm
TMZ not talking about it today
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 7:02pm
she was married?

oh
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 7:44pm
oprah doin fine just like she wanna doWink we never know why she smart enough not to give no man her money voluntarily in a messy divorce Star WELP good luck sherri kick azz in the settlement
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 76>
  Share Topic