Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Sherri Shepherd Files For Divorce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 76>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 10:36pm
but she and he are the parents.  biologically, that is.  so if the child wants to know where they ACTUALLY came from they can really simply.

the more i think about it, i don't really see this any different than a person changing their mind during the preg and ultimately putting the child up for adoption.  whatever feelings of abandonment that possibly go along with that would the be the same in this case, i'd imagine.  not ideal of course, but definitely not anything new when you boil it down...
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 10:40pm
No I don't think so.
This seems so unnatural and science-y

Adoption seems more clear cut...

The surrogate never ever wanted the baby the two people who originally wanted the baby decided mid way they didn't.

More hands in the pot

Edited by jonesable - Aug 05 2014 at 10:41pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 10:40pm
But unless both parents are in agreement about putting child up for adoption the custodial parent can still seek support... right?..i dunno

This seem to be stuff hashed out prior to doing this.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

This seems so unnatural and science-y
DeadLOL
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

More hands in the pot

yeah you right.  it's messy messy messy...Dead
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 10:44pm
not necessarily which is why he's depending on the baby being his cash cow

Very disturbing that the baby is a pawn
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

But unless both parents are in agreement about putting child up for adoption the custodial parent can still seek support... right?..i dunno

This seem to be stuff hashed out prior to doing this.

good point.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 10:48pm
Yea i feel bad for the kid. She betta start pushing those horrid wigs just to be on the safe side.

She needs to fix her picker. She keeps picking unattractive and broke men.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 10:53pm
do yall remember when Sherri said they were in process of finding a surrogate mother and said something like " we have to make sure the uterus we pick ain't crazy" LOL

but  I did read somewhere that a Calif attorney said she would more than likely have to pay support if she signed the surrogate contract. NJ doesn't recognize surrogate contracts but CA does. Her only out is to prove she was duped into signing the contract.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 10:57pm
purp nah i don't remember that. lort.

gkissis her picker is the worst.  i think she needs to sit her azz down somewhere and marinate for at least 7 years...Stern Smile
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 10:58pm
I feel for the child too.
I keep thinking he must have done something pretty awful for her to do it this way.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 76>
  Share Topic