Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sherri Shepherd Files For Divorce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 76>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 3:20pm
The shade was flawless along with Sherri phony ass laugh.
Sponsored Links

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 3:27pm
i didnt watch the DK episode yet its been busy for me today positively working lots of  projects todayBig smile strange im starting to see VERY ugly flaws about sherri that's starting to turn me off to her / i haven't watched the view since this happened because i know their pumping her story for ratings, gaining viewers that want to see her address it which is what makes the ratings go through the roof, WELP it aint workin with meLOL gal give up the deets on yo dl man & flopped marriage, aint nobody got time fo disLOL

sidenote: tommorrows friday bout the time some new bad news comes out about her , we'll seeSleepy

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 1:08pm
this fool!

Sherri Shepherd's Husband Warns ... You Better Not Miss Our Baby's Birth!

Sherri Shepherd's estranged husband is upping the ante on the drama over his unborn child ... warning Sherri a gig she's booked -- NINE DAYS BEFORE the baby's due date -- is cutting it too close ... and he's pissed.

TMZ has learned Lamar Sally is outraged Sherri is scheduled to perform July 19 at a gospel fest in Virginia. Their surrogate is due to give birth on July 28 ... in Pennsylvania.

According to sources connected with the couple ... Lamar is telling Sherri missing the birth would be an unforgivable sin -- especially because it's HIS first child. 

Seems a little dramatic ... considering the NINE day gap between dates -- and also the journey from VA to PA takes at most a few hours ... by plane, train or automobile.

Edited by PurplePhase - May 23 2014 at 1:09pm
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 1:35pm
Is he serious

Somebody has to be out there hustling.   He obviously isn't doing it.

As long as the surrogate is in Hospital with Doctors, Sherri does not have a function.   It will be nice if she is there for his first child.

Okay Sal, I will tell you what some BHM-ers tell me on occasion....
"Go sit down Sal"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 1:38pm
yeah he's tripping.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 2:49pm
He's REACHING ... is what he's doing.

Freeloader that he is.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 3:14pm
get that money boo
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 3:21pm
Did Sherri use her egg for this baby?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

get that money boo

wrong thread?

(lol)
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 3:34pm
he's in a VERY good position in his mindLOL
can't blame him sherri allowed all this here foolishness ~nobody can do things to you unless you allow em to~ she gave that overweight turd free reign in her house, around her son, and he did EXACTLY what he was supposed to do, get in her personal business and collect dirtWacko she wanted a husband and dack so this is the route she took WELP he's doin his to the hilt, he & his friends got tricks up they sleeves and as we can see he gon be pullin LOTS more out for the rest of her lifePig
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style