Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Sherri Shepherd Files For Divorce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 76>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Sherri may have to pay up though. The 1st husband cheated and she ended up paying him alimony.

How dat go? Confused
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:13pm
j/k. that' happens often from what I hear (cheater receives alimony). The courts don't care about infidelity.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:15pm

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

“Their whole relationship was built on a fraud and it’s finally over. She’s thrown him out of the house and he’s tried to speak with her but nothing is happening.”
“Lamar told Sherri that he was a big Hollywood player, with scripts being sold. But she’s tired of being married to a guy that doesn’t have a job.”

where'd you get that juice? lol

didn't he convince Sherri to have a woman in her wedding party that turned ou t to be his ex lover?

mhmmmhh/ Wat i tell y'all about "friends" even though he introduced the two of them. That would make me lose it, i'd throw acid on the two of them then call my lawyer. Angry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

what was Sherri's fraud?
oh no. Didn't she have to pay her 1st husband alimony too? Poor Sherri. Does she have a hitman on speed dial? LOL

Hope she was wise enough to have a Pre-Nup

she had one but he's trying to invalidate it. Prenups aren't worth the paper they're printed on LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

mhmmmhh/ Wat i tell y'all about "friends" even though he introduced the two of them. That would make me lose it, i'd throw acid on the two of them then call my lawyer. Angry

I couldn't believe my sis said that wouldn't end it for her. I was thinking that lie of omission was probably indicative of the type of person he is. No doubt that wasn't the only untruth she uncovered about him or his dealings.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:17pm

what? Mariah? Are they on thin ice?

There's gossip from lots of directions..I think national enquirer and picked up by huffpo and all the other blogs.  One story I read said that things went downhill during his promotion of white people party music.  He went on big bois radio show and talked about past sexual relationships including Kim kardashian...maybe she doesn't want to be mentioned in the same conversation as KK?  another story said he cheats all the time, he's never home, etc etc.  There's always rumors of trouble when the less successful half has a breakout year.  Nick has gained more credibility and acceptance the past couple yrs.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:19pm
wow. I saw Mariah on a late show(?) the other night. I was thinking they seem to be making it  when folks said it wouldn't last. Oh well.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I am glad they don't have a child together.
Looks like they do.

OMG, Looks like she will be supporting this husband too.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:21pm
I thought the same but she did seem pretty dismissive of him during that breakfast club interview...$515-530 million dollar fortune at stake.Dead
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

“Their whole relationship was built on a fraud and it’s finally over. She’s thrown him out of the house and he’s tried to speak with her but nothing is happening.”
“Lamar told Sherri that he was a big Hollywood player, with scripts being sold. But she’s tired of being married to a guy that doesn’t have a job.”

where'd you get that juice? lol

didn't he convince Sherri to have a woman in her wedding party that turned ou t to be his ex lover?

Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 76>
  Share Topic