Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Shena Hardin Must Wear 'Idiot' Sign For Driving On
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shena Hardin Must Wear 'Idiot' Sign For Driving On

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

man idk how i feel about her wearing an "idiot" sign 

although she was stupid, it just doesnt sit well with me 

That's what came to my mind too.

I'll hold a sign saying I was wrong or I broke the law, but I'm not gonna refer to myself as stupid.

right 
i wonder what color the judge was
Sponsored Links

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 6:52pm
i don't like the sign. at all.

i don't think it really fits the crime and its more about humiliation than her actually learning from it.

fine her, give her minimal jail time, or community service as a bus aide, or something.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 6:55pm
There was a little boy that got hit and killed last week around here because some impatient asshole driver didn't want to wait while the bus had it's lights and stop sign out.

She'll be just fine standing on the corner.
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

There was a little boy that got hit and killed last week around here because some impatient asshole driver didn't want to wait while the bus had it's lights and stop sign out.

She'll be just fine standing on the corner.

This
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:03pm
Yeah she still doesn't need to wear that sign.

Doesn't and shouldn't work like that.
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:17pm
i dont agree with the sign either

her license should be suspended for more than 30 days
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:22pm
Yeah way longer.
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:23pm
her license should be suspended for a few months. Every day she can't drive she will think about that mistake.

But standing on the side of the road with a sign won't do much.She might even not take it seriously tbh.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:35pm
2 hours? 2 raggedy ass hours? 2 raggedy ass hours in the morning?

That'll give the carpool moms a hearty giggle to enjoy in the drop-off line.

If I was the parent of a child in that school district, I'd be pissed at that judge.
nikietc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote nikietc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:28pm
wait, so this bish was doing this regularly? she's caught on video twice, which means the kids on the bus were expecting her to do this.

and this is clearly a bus with kids with special needs, as you can see the kid in the wheelchair in the front. so she could've potential run over children, children with disabilities, and random by passers who may have been walking on that sidewalk.

She should have to stand on the corner for the entire duration of her suspended license. I don't care about her humiliation when she's putting lives at danger.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>