Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sheikha Moza Style Thread-pic heavy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 5:51am
She's beautiful with nice fashion but she shouldn't touch her face anymore
Sponsored Links

purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Star007 Star007 wrote:

Yes indeed she is fab. There has been a thread on her in the past...it's how I first heard of her

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 10:16am
fierce
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 10:19am
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

I love this woman's style. Everytime she's bought up I think of my mom. Mom got all of her clothes tailored.
I've tried to follow i her footsteps but it's a lot of work. However, it is sooooooooo worth the hassle.

My grandmother too - she had all of her clothing custom/tailored made and she had more style that most women I know today, including myself. 

Tailoring really does wonders. A well fitted outfit (made of good quality fabric too) makes a world of difference. 

Edited by purpulicious01 - Aug 09 2013 at 10:20am
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 10:25am
The Queen of Couture!
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 10:35am
Does she get all of her clothes designed...this women style is out of this world...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 10:55am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Does she get all of her clothes designed...this women style is out of this world...

Majority, if not all, of her clothing is couture and modified/custom pieces (she takes clothing from the runway and has it modified with a longer hemline, longer sleeves, higher neckline, etc) 

Edited by purpulicious01 - Aug 09 2013 at 5:23pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 11:20am
Fab^^
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 12:55pm
I was just informed that she has had many plastic surgeries.  I think the doctors did good work though! I still like her and she looks fab. Her fashion sense is nice.
Serwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Serwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 1:01pm
I met her at an international women's conference in Jordan. She was very lovely and her style is ferocious.

I have a photo of us together floating around somewhere. I'll post it later.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style