Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Sheena's Hair Emporium

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
bashachyka18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bashachyka18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sheena's Hair Emporium
    Posted: Mar 02 2012 at 5:37am
I always do my own research when it comes to hair vendors but I couldn't find anything on this company on here.

I've seen some youtube videos on it but I trust the reviews the ladies on here give. So I was wondering if anybody has ever purchased from this website? http://www.sheenashairemporium.com/ - http://www.sheenashairemporium.com/
Sponsored Links

NubiaDeuce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NubiaDeuce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2012 at 3:26pm
I purchased this hair a week ago. I havent received it yet, but I plan on taking pics and posting them here when I do get it. I got the virgin curly and Im going to make a 3/4 wig out of it.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2012 at 5:41pm
it's been a while since i've been in the weave game, OP, but i'm learning just by reading other vets posts?  Youtube is not exactly a RELIABLE source when it comes to hair reviews.

Some of those ladies are "heauxing for hair".. Vendors send them hair for free, and they give a positive review on Youtube.  My suggestion is don't look at the video - READ THE COMMENTS.. 

there are only a few that are honest in their reviews.  The latest one i've seen was the model you see here for the Bollyweave ad.  One of the proud sponsors for BHM..Big smile

She looks happy   in the pic, right?  well after she washed and conditioned it.. she wasn't smiling during her POST wash review.  but you know what? she was very honest..
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2012 at 5:42pm
also, when a person "receives the hair" from a vendor that you might be interested in?

Wait until they have washed it, before they start raving about how pretty it is..Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bashachyka18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2012 at 6:31pm
@NubiaDeuce can't wait to read your review on the hair & see pics of your install!

Edited by bashachyka18 - Mar 06 2012 at 6:32pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bashachyka18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2012 at 6:34pm
@femmemuscleisback thanks for the infoSmile I rarely trust hair reviews done by someone who received their hair for free.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2012 at 6:38pm
Whoever runs Sheena's Hair Emporium has been lurking on BHM.  Sheena is the name I use for Jungle Jen of Arjooni hair (Because Janice is the jungle queen). 

Rest assured, the hair will most likely be crap and they order their bundles from Aliexpress just like everyone else on the board.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bashachyka18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2012 at 9:05pm
Wow and to think I was just going to order from them! Thank God I went with another company!!!
NubiaDeuce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NubiaDeuce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2012 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Whoever runs Sheena's Hair Emporium has been lurking on BHM.  Sheena is the name I use for Jungle Jen of Arjooni hair (Because Janice is the jungle queen). 

Rest assured, the hair will most likely be crap and they order their bundles from Aliexpress just like everyone else on the board.

Stern Smile Um.. ok? The vendor's name is Sheena's Hair Emporium because the lady that operates it is named Cushena Ford. 

The hair may be crap and it may not be.  I will post my honest (and not based on receiving it for free) review of the hair once I get and then after I install it. But from what I have seen from people who have actually purchased the hair, it is nice and it holds up well. I do know that it can start to shed after a while, but I will be sealing my wefts. (which i think all people should do anyway, except if its EP hair). 
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2012 at 10:41am
Originally posted by NubiaDeuce NubiaDeuce wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Stern Smile Um.. ok? The vendor's name is Sheena's Hair Emporium because the lady that operates it is named Cushena Ford. 

The hair may be crap and it may not be.  I will post my honest (and not based on receiving it for free) review of the hair once I get and then after I install it. But from what I have seen from people who have actually purchased the hair, it is nice and it holds up well. I do know that it can start to shed after a while, but I will be sealing my wefts. (which i think all people should do anyway, except if its EP hair). 

Newbies all got to learn sometime.

ETA: Just took a look at the website and it confirmed what I thought.  How many times have we talked about these fly by night companies?

If a company can't use proper grammar when building their website, they are probably not paying close attention to what they are selling, either.  The hair looks like it is processed, therefore, you just wasted your money on what you may think is virgin hair.  Brazilian and Peruvian hair are extremely difficult to come by.  Malaysian hair--is actually Chinese hair.  So when a vendor starts lying, it's probably best to look the other way.  But, of course, newbies will always know better.

Edited by TokyoRose - Mar 07 2012 at 10:50am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>