Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Sheena's Hair Emporium | Indian Curly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Spoiled302 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoiled302 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 12:53pm
nice!!!!
Sponsored Links

PinkieB010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkieB010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 12:27am
thank you!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkieB010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 12:50am
Lord I'm just seeing the rest of these replies! Lol thank you ladies so much!! Now I'm back with a 2 week update!!

So I ended up lightening the hair with 40 developer only. This hair lightens VERY QUICKLY especially the closure (the knots too, which I ended up overbleaching and fixing as seen below). 

Currently, my 26" bundle is giving me moderate shedding but thankfully the hair has not thinned out and it is still thick and beautiful! The curls on the 26" have also relaxed slightly after I washed out the developer but I don't mind. I'm loving the curly/wavy look this hair is giving me.

As far as products go, I'm using Organix Macadamia Oil Conditioner (works absolute wonders on this hair) & Dry Styling Oil, Organix Curling Perfection Cream to define the curls (another product that works wonders) & Organix Anti-Breakage Oil (on the ends because they were a little frizzy after processing but everything is great now and even the shedding has reduced).

This is the amount of shedding I got after lightening the hair, detangling, conditioning and all that jazz. Not bad at all imo!

This hair is very low maintenance for curly hair, I didn't expect that. Some days I don't even spray it and just get up and smooth the top with my hands, fluff the curls a little and go about my day. Tangling is minimal to none, I don't even call it tangling, it's more so slight tension in the middle of the hair toward the ends, but the nape is tangle free even after a hot sweaty night out! 

Point is, I'm still loving this hair!! I'm thinking about straightening it but I'm not sure, we'll see lol. I'll link the video of my update down below as well as everything I went through with this closure.

2 Week Update:

Bleaching & Correcting the knots on my closure:
taylorDUHH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylorDUHH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 11:01am
The bundles look so tiny like a newborn baby in the first picture, lol But the hair is gorgeous!! Now im looking for me some hair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkieB010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 12:23pm
kml yeah they were tiny! but that hair is very full thankfully, but I still felt I could've gotten 1 or 2 more bundles in there because the wefts are so short!
joi2fine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joi2fine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 7:03pm
Great Job, and very pretty!!
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 8:49pm
Pinky very very cute hair. Looks like you can run your fingers right through that hair with no issues. It must be the lighting but the highlight is major heavy on you. Your skin is perfection without it. JMO no shade at all. Your very beautiful!!
brittsemone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brittsemone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 10:04pm
this isn't hair-related, but your lipstick color is so pretty.
darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 10:58am
uber pretty curls... i am having serious hair envy right now. i want them curls, girl. Big smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkieB010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 9:15pm
Thanks love! It's "Heaux" from the Rihanna collection!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>