FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shedding! Shedding! Shedding!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by iloveme29 iloveme29 wrote:

I had the same problem. I tried everything, all the tips worked some but I was still shedding a lot. I finally ordered from NAF. It was a great because the Hair was not expensive and I got excellent quality. The only thing is they did not have a wide selection of hair choices. The one thing I did like is the fact they have bundle deals and prices. They have 3 pack bundles that are not at all expensive. I love my hair.  I hope you have the same result as I DID. HERE IS THE LINK http://www.nafashions.com - www.nafashions.com
Big smile
Sponsored Links

EPRTlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPRTlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 4:10am
Originally posted by MISS CR MISS CR wrote:

I had the same problem. I tried everything, all the tips worked some but I was still shedding a lot. I finally ordered from NAF. It was a great because the Hair was not expensive and I got excellent quality. The only thing is they did not have a wide selection of hair choices. The one thing I did like is the fact they have bundle deals and prices. They have 3 pack bundles that are not at all expensive. I love my hair.  I hope you have the same result as I DID. HERE IS THE LINK http://www.nafashions.com - www.nafashions.com
Big smile

LOLLOLLOLLOL
iyawo814 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iyawo814 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:55pm
This is so sad to hear...I was thinking about ordering from them in the next week or so. I guess I will go with GHOH.
RedWine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedWine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 7:45pm

Nice try.Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic