Forum Home Forum Home > Children's Hair > Hair Care Products
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

shea moisture products

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Alicerose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicerose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shea moisture products
    Posted: Apr 23 2012 at 9:08pm
my daughter is 2 years old and she has between 3f-4a hair, very curly hair. I used the kids organics shea butter detangling moisturizing hair lotion and it make her hair dry. I absolutely dislike that stuff. i find that the kids olive oil hair products don't work for her hair period. I had to put some softee grease on her hair to bring back the moisture. Well, any way ive read great reviews about shea moisture products, especially the curl enhancing smoothie that everybody raves about. I would like to use the hair care line for my daughters hair. can you use shea moisture products for babies hair.
Sponsored Links

Tangala0810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:42pm
Yes you can there is a product call shea moister for babbies.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 2:14am
Shea Moisture is assumed to be safe for all ages, unless she has an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 6:23am
Target has the kids line. I believe there is a kids' line and a babies' line. But all their products are very gentle in my experience. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply