Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

she wasnt ready

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:58pm
after being used as a mop...still had the nerve to get up talkin smack. 
you should be runnin

Edited by Lady ICE - May 21 2014 at 3:54am
Sponsored Links

Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:14pm
I despise the youth of this generation. They're just so simple and dumb and technology made things worse for them smh

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

that was probably the longest minute of her life

how does one get confidence like the blonde girl? i mean she really believed in herself

CryCryCryCry i just spit out my water
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:16pm
+1

Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:

I despise the youth of this generation. They're just so simple and dumb and technology made things worse for them smh

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:19pm
That awkward moment when you run up and get done up.....

Big girl really could have stomped her ass if she wanted to. I bet blondie will sit her ass down and reflect on her life next time....
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:20pm

I feel like every generation says this. If youre going to be mad be mad at the generation that raised them.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:22pm
The previous generation isn't always 100% at fault for how the next generation turns out

There are external influences that really aren't within their control
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:24pm
So how did our generation turn out exactly? Like what makes us worse, Im curious?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:27pm
i watch out for the big girl. watch out for the big girl.

i don't get why the big girl didn't knee her in the face when she had her by the hair....the blonde probably thinks she's super pretty...i'd mess up her face

Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:34pm
Sweetie Im not apart of thats raising these vagabonds and you can't blame the parents that much kids make their own decisions. They could be one way at home and a devil in the streets 

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I feel like every generation says this. If youre going to be mad be mad at the generation that raised them.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic