Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - She wants to be a bad bish like me but she can't
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

She wants to be a bad bish like me but she can't

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
CaramelKittyKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelKittyKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: She wants to be a bad bish like me but she can't
    Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 8:24am
Really Jose? U hav more talent then Tay-Tay?? Hmm...

Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta star Joseline Hernandez isn’t happy with Tamar Braxton, and she isn’t holding back on her disdain for the singer. The feud between the two women started back in 2012 when Tamar and Claudia Jordan made jokes about Hernandez having masculine features on a talk show.
Joseline took to Twitter at the time and slammed the woman, but it looks like time didn’t heal the Puerto Rican’s wounds. Asked about Tamar during a recent interview with Rolling Out, the fiery reality star didn’t mince words. “Shout-out to Tamar Braxton, she wants to be a bad b—- like myself but she can’t be. She’s been trying to come out with music for how many years? [It’s been] f—–g 20 years since her sister [Toni] was a star.”
“You know I hate that s—! … They’re jealous. They don’t understand how a girl like me can come out and be this, but I have talent. It’s not my fault. When you got talent, you got talent. Shout-out to the haters; I love the haters. I do it for your amusement.”
Sponsored Links

femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 8:25am
But.... I haven't heard not one song by Joselyn....
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 8:27am
They both look like drags tho.....
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 8:31am
I didn't even know she sang

I thought she was just riding Stevie's bus
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 8:34am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

They both look like drags tho.....

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Aug 09 2013 at 8:36am
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 8:45am
delusion
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 8:45am
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 8:48am
Joseline has two videos out.....Mi Colta and Shotz.....not bad tbh.....I've seen worse
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 9:09am
I'm not a fan of Joseline's music but Tamar is a hater. She can sang but her messy personality and honey badger face is holding back her career.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 9:50am
*sings* "you're delusional, you're delusional"

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>