Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

She thinks Im ghey, what do I do?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by SensitiveSwag SensitiveSwag wrote:

Originally posted by purpulicious01 purpulicious01 wrote:

Isn't the fact that you are with her enough evidence that you aren't homosexual?

BTW what ARE you doing on BHM?

(FYI: your comments referring to homosexuals as "queer a$$ homo" and "creep" are rude and condescending) 

queer a$$ - as in I'm on a women's forum

Homo - as in only ghey's go on a website about black women hair

but I am neither, I just find y'all to be beautiful, insightful African-American women that I can learn a lot from and I can be a good man for her.

Tell her to become a member on bhm lol
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 4:37pm
Does she wear weave or is she natural. Tell her you got some tips for her to retain length and a good regimen for moisture....

Wait that's way too much info....Just tell her you only come in for the relationship advice. 
pinkextra View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkextra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 10:49am

Real talk:

I seem to feel that guys who frequent and are pretty much 'permanent fixtures' on female boards/forums are either:

1)Zesty

or

2) Simping (which is quite thirsty imo)

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 10:58am
Originally posted by pinkextra pinkextra wrote:

Real talk:

I seem to feel that guys who frequent and are pretty much 'permanent fixtures' on female boards/forums are either:

1)Zesty

or

2) Simping (which is quite thirsty imo)

Who you talkin bout Pinky...we name names in the 2-thousand & twelve....Geek

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 12:43pm
i dont think it makes a guy gay for hangin around...if i knew of some mostly male sites...i'd be on...mostly cause im nosey though.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 1:19pm
I've never understood why the women on this site are so against men being here? I mean, it is black HAIR media, it doesn't specify women only so I don't get it

yes women are predominately on the forum, however, men who wish to interact with us and speak on topics of interest, I don't see what the problem is. But you have women on here that are truly bothered...but honestly, this place would be extra boring without the little bit of testosterone that we do have on here...
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 1:34pm
I can see if she saw in your history that there are a lot of homo thug related site and forums but to get extra pressed to see BHM in your web history, she sounds immature as fcuk. 
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 1:56pm
yes, pink, name names 

jr.
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

I've never understood why the women on this site are so against men being here? I mean, it is black HAIR media, it doesn't specify women only so I don't get it

yes women are predominately on the forum, however, men who wish to interact with us and speak on topics of interest, I don't see what the problem is. But you have women on here that are truly bothered...but honestly, this place would be extra boring without the little bit of testosterone that we do have on here...
Clap
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 2:47pm
and OP you're not ghey if you are on this forum...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic