Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

She stole my hair!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:24pm
i'd get the police involved because if each bundle was $70 thats over $100 in losses, I think that calls for some type of legal action. I wouldn't keep bothering her she obviously knows she's in the wrong, don't get angry, just remain calm and assertive. But I would get the police involved because she is just going to try to turn things around on you
Sponsored Links

eleisha26 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eleisha26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:54pm
All I know is that she would feel the wrath
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Can't wait for this update

Erikaa................??????Confused
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Can't wait for this update

Erikaa................??????Confused

+1
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:08pm
Man I was expecting an update by now. Hope all is well with OP
Erikaa99182 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erikaa99182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:45pm
Yall thought I was dead huh :P

So I went over there, surprisingly calm and knocked at her door. She answered and the look on her face, I wish you could have seen it, she obviously wasn't expecting to see me. Basically explained to her what my problem was with the wig, with a calm, not aggressive at all tone. The woman told me 5 lies in 5 minutes. I swear she's a compulsive liar. Here's the type of response I got from her:
Me: So I showed up because you wouldn't answer my emails
Her: Oh my Internet isn't working
Me: But I had a friend email you and you replied to her message right away
Her: I have like 5 different e-mail accounts, so probably didn't check the one you sent the e-mail to
Me: It was the exact same e-mail, I was there when she wrote and received the e-mails
Her: Like I said (bla bla bla) 5 different e-mail accounts
Me: Well, I also texted you and you didn't reply
Her: Didn't have any more minutes on my phone 
Me: (Wondering what talking time has to do with texting...) But you answered my friend texts right away...

And so on, for EVERYTHING! And after a few minutes or arguing back and forth about how she installed everything I gave her and me reminding her I told her I had handtied wefts for her to install in the front and that there were NONE to be found, he boyfriend shows up. He was actually a good mediator. If it wasn't for him, I think we would just be screaming our heads off. 
Basically, not to make this post to long, we didn't get anywhere. It was her word against mine. The boyfriend was kind enough to refund me the money I payed for non existent wig combs (according to her, the price she gave me was for the wig alone, although I had emails to prove the total was including the wig combs... How do you deny something when someone shows you proof??). In the end, I knew I wasn't getting anything out of this, I didn't have anything to prove what she had done. So nothing to bring to the police/court really. So I just let it go, walked away and now getting ready to destroy her clientele by bashing her everywhere I can.
OH and you guys won't believe how bold she is. She was talking about all she had left was a 6 inch piece. So I asked her to have it back. A piece of that bundle was....drum roll please... STRAIGHTENED! That just confirmed she took some of the hair to use for herself. Obviously she already tested it to see how it flat ironed!

Anyhow, lesson learned. I will now be documenting absolutely everything next time I decide to try someone new again, which won't happen for a while, at least not until I forget about what just happened with this heffa. I blew some steam by taking down the waking and making a new one which I loooove :D Should have done this from the start! Going to get it sewed in tomorrow (if I knew how to braid my own hair, I would have done it myself) for NYE.

Oh and by the way, happy holidays to all of you and thank you for the advice and comments and interest you guys had for my little story lol, really appreciate it, you kept me laughing and smiling through this stupid situation I got myself into! Muchas gracias senoritas :)
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:48pm
Smh! I'm sorry boo . These heauz thurrsty for some weave OMG
Erikaa99182 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erikaa99182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:48pm
*wig! not waking. Got confused and put together wig and making lol
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:54pm
This is a mess.
& its sad that you even had to go through all that
f*ckery in the first place.
Are you in Florida OP?
I swear its the worst here when it comes to these scheming heauxs.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:59pm
Don't get me started on FL. I refuse to do anyone elses hair here
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style