Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

She stole my hair!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Erikaa99182 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erikaa99182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: She stole my hair!
    Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:12pm
Hey everyone,

I don't post here often but I just needed to vent.
I was looking for a stylist to make u-part wigs for me. I made one on my own and was pretty happy with the results, but wanted to see what a "professional" wig would look like. I ordered 500 grams of kinky curly, that came in 6 bundles: 4 of 100g, and 2 of 50g becauuse one bundles was handtied, from a new vendor I wanted to try. I wanted to have a wig made out of this new hair. I gave this new stylist ALL of the hair since I like my installs very full and figured better give her more than not enough right? BIG MISTAKE!
I went to pick up the wig today. Even though she measured my head, the wig is waaay two small. I precisely said, I wanted everything sewed, no glue and there is glue everywhere on the cap. Not on the actual hair, but all over the cap. Why? I have no idea. I asked her to put combs in, which she charged me 10$ extra for each wig. I don't mind that, but I get home: no combs to be found! But the worse of it all: there is hair missing from the curly batch. I handed her 6 packs, there are no more than 3, maybe 3 1/2 in the hair. Fortunately, she did not cut the wefts so I could follow the tracks and see how many she put in there. I text her telling her this and she has the nerve to tell me: "I installed 5 1/2 packs of there hair, there is only a 6 inch piece left here"! THIS HEFFA! Now she is not answering my texts anymore, and I have no clue what to do. She owes me two bundles of hair minimum, which cost me 70$ a piece and I definitely want my money back! But how am I supposed to get it back? Do I just show up at her house or keep calling her until she answers, making me look all crazy?

Anyhow, so sorry for the long post, just really needed to get it off my chest, I'm really pissed. I am a typical "broke college student" so that's a lot of money to me. Guess I was too naive...

Sponsored Links

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 8:02am
Uhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm. Wtf
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 8:24am
I'm sorry you had go through this. I would ask her to prove in front of your face that she indeed installed all the hair. Also ask her why there is no combs on your unit plus why there is glue all over the wig if it is suppose to be sewn in only.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 8:29am
Maybe have a friend pose as another client. ?

I honestly don't have an answer that will have a good result.
chinawigsupplier View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinawigsupplier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 8:47am

you should have examined the wig carefully in front of her and pointed out her bad behaviors  directly .

Erikaa99182 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erikaa99182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 8:48am
Good morning!
Thanks to both of you for the support :)

Just a tiny update: she was suppose to braid up my hair and sew down the wig for me. Obviously I am not going to let her do anything more. But I asked her when I could have an appointment to do so yesterday and she finally replied. So do I make an appointment as if nothing happened, show up and explain everything to her. Do I try to be nice and calm or show her I am angry from the start and refuse to leave until I have the hair + a refund?
I am still fuming so if I head over there like that, someone's head is going to fall off lol. I do not take being lied to or taken for a fool lightly!
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:13am
Take the appointment and confront her not aggressively but with assertiveness.
peete728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peete728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:45am
You could also take the appointment and have her uninstall the wig since it is not to your satisfaction anyway, which will prove that  she did not install five in a half bundles of hair.  Have her uninstall it in front of you.
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:49am
That's a tough situation. Do you have photographic evidence? Bring a friend, bring a pastor, bring SOMEBODY cuz I have a feeling she'd act a FOOL!
fredricafekkai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredricafekkai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by BaileyAlexandria BaileyAlexandria wrote:

That's a tough situation. Do you have photographic evidence? Bring a friend, bring a pastor, bring SOMEBODY cuz I have a feeling she'd act a FOOL!
lmao bring a pastor.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style