BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

She said I overreacted

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: She said I overreacted
    Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:22pm
I will try to make this as concise as possible. A little background on her and I. I'm a very outspoken individual, I can be quite foul sometimes(but I'm working on thatEmbarrassed) Anywho I have been relatively "nice" with her, let's call her Sandy, (no relation to Mizzsandr00). Anywho, are views differ in many ways but I still try to work with her. She says things like, "If black people want white people to stop being racist, we should be more open with them"Sleepy. I usually give her the side eye because of her ignorance. Okay the other day she texts me asking how I was and yadda yadda yadda.
 But my spidey senses were tingling for some weird reason, and here it comes. She asks me if I have been speaking to her ex:Kay. Me: Who is Kay?. As soon as I texted her that I realized who she was talking about. Then she said, "remember yall exchanged numbers when he came and picked me up. Me: Oh, your ex Keyonte, why what he ask about me, did he say how is your friend doing?. (I said this just to see what she was leading up with). She said, "no he said that one of my friends texted him that, she doesn't like him and has been texting him; and sending him pictures with sexual content in it, and that this friend had sexual encounters with a lot of men.

Me:Ouch I was thinking in my head, why the hell is she asking me this bullish, I don't have friends who ask me stupid azz questions like this. So I got irradiated as hell. And answered why, it is true isn't, you don't like him.

Her: Just answer the question yes or no.
Her: you're the only one who has his number

Me: I answered, "I would never ask this question to anyone I considered a true friend, this really make me think. And NO I have never spoke to him from that day, not interested in him either".

Her: Why are you getting all defensive, yaddda yadddaa

Me: ( I really tried to be at least a good acquaintance with her, because were in the same field and other stuff. But I'm not used to insecure ish like this). She said she doesn't care about him and she isn't worried about females yadda yadda, and how secure she is. I call bullish, because she has done some real desperate stuff in the past. 

But I don't think I overreacted at all, I didn't curse her out or anything. She said she had to ask because she didn't want to remain suspicious. The hell she got to suspicious for, her ex isn't cute at all and she clowns the shat out of him and says he got a small penis. 

Ugh this sounds like some basic bish problems. LOL
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:27pm
She insecure as and that question is disrespectful as hell....bish if you didn't you wouldn't ask....
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:29pm
Disrespectful...
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:31pm
She tried it and was brave about it LOL.

She said, "no he said that one of my friends texted him that, she doesn't like him and has been texting him; and sending him pictures with sexual content in it, and that this friend had sexual encounters with a lot of men.

So your the woman that she thinks he is referring to out of all the friends because you fit the description that didn't piss you off???
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

She insecure as and that question is disrespectful as hell....bish if you didn't you wouldn't ask....

Thank you, I'm trying this new thing called being "nice". But nah you aren't going to make me feel like I'm in the wrong. I'm not used to this type of ish at all, never in my life. She kept saying, "I'm secure, I'm secure". I said I'm happy for you, but I never said anything about you not being secure. I just can't, I will probably cut her off real soon. I already don't hang out with her, I feel she might act out in public. We have a mutual friend so that is why we started talking.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:34pm
Plus she let dude send her dumb ass off...he told her that but didn't tell her who....and she real thinks she knows if your number is the only number he has......chile that some high school bullshyt.....
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

She tried it and was brave about it LOL.

She said, "no he said that one of my friends texted him that, she doesn't like him and has been texting him; and sending him pictures with sexual content in it, and that this friend had sexual encounters with a lot of men.

So your the woman that she thinks he is referring to out of all the friends because you fit the description that didn't piss you off???

Man, when I read what she forwarded to me, I was in disbelief, believe me. I she said it's just a question.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:35pm
She called you a ho f8. Overreacting would have been beating that bish with a bottle, word to Da Brat.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:36pm
If y'all speak again, you should bring up keyonte without being prompted. That will mess with her mind. Let her disrespectful behind stew in her insecurity.LOL

I had something similar happen where a friend/now acquaintance tried it. She was engaging in trifling behavior with a trifling man and tried to get every damn one involved in her messiness. Soon after it all crashed down on her and she is back to making sense.Dead
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Plus she let dude send her dumb ass off...he told her that but didn't tell her who....and she real thinks she knows if your number is the only number he has......chile that some high school bullshyt.....

exactly he knew what he was doing
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>