Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

She looks AMAZINGGGGGG

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

LOL LOL

I couldn't think of what body parts that I like on Rihanna that I don't like on Ciara... it came down to the stomach and feets Dead

LOL a mess
Sponsored Links

BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:28pm
That blood red lip is amazing on her

About 15 extra pounds wouldnt hurt her. She could ease up at the gym and visit Popeye's a lil more
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:34pm
hmm...then maybe I should ease up on the popeyes and visit the gym a lil more..LOL
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I think the combination of Ciara, Rihanna and Halle Berry's body would amount to the perfect body shape

I like Ciara's legs, Rihanna's feet and stomach area and Halle's everything else.... particularly her mid and upper body area - shoulders/arms/waist/boobs

Ciara legs

+

Rihanna stomach and feets

http://assets.poponthepop.com/photos/full/rihanna-body.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5hpXsbgosuw/TihMpfxZoYI/AAAAAAAABjw/t8myK2JYyLI/s1600/Rihanna-Feet-347846.jpg

+

Halle's upper body

http://www.health-today.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/hb5.jpg

= Perfection Big smile

Edited by Alias_Avi - Jan 11 2013 at 11:44pm
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:24am
I don't like her 'fit.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:29am
Is it just me or does ri ri always have on cheap looking shoes??? I don't care howmuch they cost. Not once have I liked her shoes.  I can't even recall seeing her in platforms except for a professional photo shoot..I notice she is scared to go to high with her heels.
her body is meh tome---typical banana shape...kove the flat belly though.

Edited by miana79 - Jan 12 2013 at 12:32am
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:57am
Lotta haters in this here thread.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:59am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Is it just me or does ri ri always have on cheap looking shoes??? I don't care howmuch they cost. Not once have I liked her shoes.  I can't even recall seeing her in platforms except for a professional photo shoot..I notice she is scared to go to high with her heels.
her body is meh tome---typical banana shape...kove the flat belly though.

the purpose of heels is to elongate the leg....her legs are already long
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:02am
I never like her outfits. I went through the whoke Rihanna style watch thread and was very disappointed.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:06am
so much shade 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic