Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

She Killed Me, So I Killed Her!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: She Killed Me, So I Killed Her!
    Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:19pm
Repost?

“SHE KILLED ME SO I KILLED HER” MAN KILLS MISTRESS AFTER FINDING OUT SHE’S HIV POSITIVE

By BMS Staff on October 31, 2013
  • < style="width: 107px; height: 20px;" id="twitter-widget-0" ="twitter-share- twitter-tweet- twitter-count-horizontal" title="Twitter Tweet " ="https://plat.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_.1382126667.#_=1383243341307&count=horizontal&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=en&original_referer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.blackmediascoop.com%2Fshe-killed-me-so-i-killed-her-man-kills-mistress-after-finding-out-shes-hiv-positive%2F&size=m&text=%E2%80%9CSHE%20KILLED%20ME%20SO%20I%20KILLED%20HER%E2%80%9D%20MAN%20KILLS%20MISTRESS%20AFTER%20FINDING%20OUT%20SHE%E2%80%99S%20HIV%20POSITIVE%20-%20Black%20Media%20Scoop&=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.blackmediascoop.com%2Fshe-killed-me-so-i-killed-her-man-kills-mistress-after-finding-out-shes-hiv-positive%2F" Border="0" allowTransparency="true" scrolling="no" -twttr-rendered="true">
  • < style="margin: 0px; left: 0px; top: 0px; width: 120px; height: 20px; visibility: ; : static;" id="I0_1383243340168" title="+1" ="0" ="0" marginHeight="0" ="https://apis.google.com/_/+1/fast?usegapi=1&bsv=o&width=90&annotation=inline&size=medium&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.blackmediascoop.com&=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.blackmediascoop.com%2Fshe-killed-me-so-i-killed-her-man-kills-mistress-after-finding-out-shes-hiv-positive%2F&g=3p&jsh=m%3B%2F_%2Fscs%2Fapps-static%2F_%2Fjs%2Fk%3Doz.gapi.en.DD0N9tJoVVs.O%2Fm%3D__features__%2Fam%3DAQ%2Frt%3Dj%2Fd%3D1%2Frs%3DAItRSTOxUYMMkxnoFwaJoEtaZlESEdS4jA#_methods=onPlusOne%2C_ready%2C_%2C_%2C_resizeMe%2C_renderstart%2Concircled%2Cd%2Ce&id=I0_1383243340168&parent=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.blackmediascoop.com&pfname=&rpctoken=11258143" Border="0" width="100%" name="I0_1383243340168" marginWidth="0" scrolling="no" ="0" -gapiattached="true">
Cicely Bolden &amp; Larry Dunn

(BlackMediaScoop) An HIV diagnosis is no longer the death sentence it once was. With early detection and proper treatment, those infected with the virus can fight off AIDS for decades — unless, that is, the patient happens to be in a relationship with 37-year-old Larry Dunn of Irving.

• Larry Dunn

Prosecutors say that Dunn murdered Cicely Bolden, his 28-year-old mistress, after she revealed she was HIV positive. In a videotaped interview, Dunn told Dallas police that Bolden made the revelation after they’d had unprotected sex one day last September at her southeast Oak Cliff apartment. Dunn, fearing that his wife might also be infected, then got out of bed, retrieved a knife from the kitchen, and stabbed Bolden twice in the neck.

“She killed me, so I killed her,” he explained, according to court documents.

Evidence presented at trial indicates that the murder may have been less spontaneous than Dunn initially suggested. Bolden, seen below, had actually told him of her diagnosis a week earlier but Dunn, convinced he was a dead man, decided it wouldn’t matter if he had sex with her again.

Cicely Bolden

Whatever the exact date that Dunn learned of Bolden’s HIV infection, it doesn’t undercut the central irony of the case, which is that Dunn doesn’t have HIV. Defense attorney George Ashford said his client is still undergoing tests.

But it’s been almost 14 months. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, most people develop a detectable amount of HIV antibodies between two to eight weeks of exposure. “Ninety-seven percent will develop antibodies in the first three months following the time of their infection,” the agency writes in its HIV testing FAQs. “In very rare cases, it can take up to six months to develop antibodies to HIV.”

In other words, Dunn is in the clear, at least according to the nation’s foremost authority on public health, and at least where it concerns his HIV status. His prospects for freedom are much less rosy. If a jury decides the murder was premeditated, he faces life in prison. If it was an act of passion, he’ll get two to 20 years.

What do you think…should he get life?

Sponsored Links

GG View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:24pm
    Stupidity...

Edited by GG - Oct 31 2013 at 1:25pm
    Sang Froid View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:25pm
    Old repost.
    CherryBlossom View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:29pm
    wait...so she told him a week before and he still slept with her? he let her feel he was okay with it? or am I missing something here? Confused
    afrokock View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 2:25am
    This articles been changed somehow
    liesnalibis View Drop Down
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 2:58am
    This is extremely old but this moron had unprotected sex while he was married and then worries about possibly transmitting diseases to his wife?

Do men think?
    liesnalibis View Drop Down
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 3:02am
    So was it a recent diagnosis? Meaning she got tested and then immediately informed him? If so then I don't understand what he possibly has to be angry about.
    GG View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 6:15am
    He was mad that his mistress seemingly wasn't being faithful to him.
    bunzaveli View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 6:20am
    original article didnt imply they was creeping
    bunzaveli View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 6:22am
    Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

This articles been changed somehow

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/man-kills-lover-because-she-hid-hiv-meatpost_topic347156.html

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/he-killed-her-after-she-confessed-to-having-hiv_topic351845.html

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Boyfriend stabs his lover to death after she didn't tell him she had HIV before they had sex.. and leaves body for her two children to find

• Her children find body as they return home from school
    • Larry Dunn was 'upset' when his girlfriend told him about the disease

By Craig Mackenzie

PUBLISHED: 08:06 EST, 9 September 2012 | UPDATED: 10:50 EST, 9 September 2012

A man confessed to stabbing his girlfriend to death because she did not tell him she was HIV positive before they had sex.

'She killed me, so I killed her', Larry Dunn Jr, 36, told officers in Dallas, Texas, after the body of Cicely Bolden, 28, was found by her two young children returning home from school.

The 28-year-old was lying naked from the waist down on her bedroom floor bleeding from two stab wounds in her neck.

Scroll down for video

cicely
    cicely

'Something's wrong with mama': Cicely's two young children found her dead body in the bedroom of their home

Ms Bolden and 36-year-old Dunn had recently started dating. He later told police that when she confessed to having the virus she then told him it was 'not that bad'.

He became upset and walked to the kitchen to get a knife which he used to kill her with, according to police.

Neighbor Latoya Arnett, who called 911, told Kens5: 'All I know is, she didn't deserve it and her kids didn't deserve to see her like that.

'She was a good mom. Loved her kids to death. I can't imagine my kids seeing me like that. I know it hurt them.'

Suspect: Larry Dunn told detectives he knifed Cicely Bolden after she told him she had the HIV virus

Suspect: Larry Dunn told detectives he knifed Cicely Bolden after she told him she had the HIV virus

Police say Dunn cooperated fully with their investigation.

During a recorded interview he admitted the crime and revealed he burned his clothes afterwards and dumped the knife in the garbage at a waffle house.

Police later recovered the weapon.

The father of Cicely's son, Jeff Busby, told Fox that Bolden had contracted HIV within the last couple of years. He is currently looking after her son and daughter.

Speaking about Dunn, who is being held on $50,000 bond, he said: 'I hope he rots in prison. She did not deserve this.'

Ms Arnett said she went inside the apartment and found Cicely lying on the bedroom floor.

Earlier that day, she claimed, she had seen Dunn arriving at the apartment.

Stuffed teddy bear toys have been laid outside what's now a boarded-up apartment in Highland Village Drive with candles lit in memory of Ms Bolden.

That woman.. deserved a jail sentence. Not a death sentence.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
    Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
    Glam Twinz
    Human Hair Wigs
    Wefting Training
    Brazilian Hair
    Brazilian Hair
    Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
      Share Topic