Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Products > Shampoo & Conditioners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

She has gorgeous hair ,uses Aphogee

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
TrueEssence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrueEssence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: She has gorgeous hair ,uses Aphogee
    Posted: Jan 09 2009 at 6:00am
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lyUmztQEPWA&feature=channel

her vids are great ,her hair swings like crazy I never seen nothing like that !amazing
Sponsored Links

slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2009 at 12:47pm
there are like a MILLION threads on the controversy of her regimen. Some people have used her regimen less the heat, others have used it with the heat and seen great results, others have used it with the heat and have had severe damage. 
xoxoluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoxoluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2009 at 8:04am
Her hair is beautiful
TrueEssence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrueEssence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2009 at 8:32am
Originally posted by slayfresh slayfresh wrote:

there are like a MILLION threads on the controversy of her regimen. Some people have used her regimen less the heat, others have used it with the heat and seen great results, others have used it with the heat and have had severe damage. 
Oh I didnt know she was that popular !
Urban View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2009 at 4:38am
Originally posted by TrueEssence TrueEssence wrote:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lyUmztQEPWA&feature=channel

her vids are great ,her hair swings like crazy I never seen nothing like that !amazing

Lol, girl you are late!!! LOL She's the one who really started the whole Aphogee bandwagon.
HairOnomics2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairOnomics2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2009 at 3:36pm
yea but becareful with her regimen if you want to try it, it has WAY too much protein and absolutely no moisture in it and IMO its a protein overload waiting to happen. Good luck if you decided to try it
ShaniKeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaniKeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2009 at 7:53pm
I knew it was Ateya just by reading the title lol. She's very popular on youtube, I like her videos, eventhough I'm not relaxed, I would love to have her swang.
LadyCC View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2009 at 8:19am
Yeah Aphogee!!  **runs out of thread**
shaday21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaday21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2009 at 9:54am
I love Ateya and yes her hair is beautiful, but she has since switched up her hair regimen, once your hair is nursed back to health you don't need all of that protein and you need to switched up your products or you will encounter a protein overload
thatnyckhick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thatnyckhick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2009 at 10:09am
Originally posted by LadyCC LadyCC wrote:

Yeah Aphogee!!  **runs out of thread**

**repeats...runs out behind you**
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com