Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

She Did It Tho!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 1:55am
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 1:59am
It's weird... I can imagine her being skinny

It's almost like she has a fat suit on
jdoriginal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jdoriginal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:36am
I've known a girl from since secondary school days ..so about 15 yrs now, who has always been fat and always been a dancer. I remember wondering during our teenage years how she could be so fat after all that dancing.
Today she is still fat and a dance teacher/ choreographer. Now I wonder if the parents of new pupils are shocked to see a fat dance teacher.
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:42am
she keeps that up and eating clean that weights is gonna fall off.   Remember dancing your a$$ off show
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:45am
Originally posted by jdoriginal jdoriginal wrote:

I've known a girl from since secondary school days ..so about 15 yrs now, who has always been fat and always been a dancer. I remember wondering during our teenage years how she could be so fat after all that dancing.
Today she is still fat and a dance teacher/ choreographer. Now I wonder if the parents of new pupils are shocked to see a fat dance teacher.

Don't be fooled by the size. I ran track with a fat girl that always beat me. I was 3rd in the nation mind you. Everyone would tease me saying I let a fat girl beat me. I thought to myself WTF....While she was grinning in the corner with her trophy.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 4:23pm
so are you all saying its possible to excersise like crazy (runners, dancers etc.) and still be FAT? I need to give up now~
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic