BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > Alternative Religions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedShe (CSUNGRL09) was really offended! LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NewFreedom11 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: She (CSUNGRL09) was really offended! LOL
    Posted: Dec 05 2011 at 4:24am
LOL

She went out of her way to post a response to my comment in another section so the rest of her cronies could stroke LOL her virtual penis. I love it!

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/dear-nonbeliever_topic327962_page1.html

Oh, and next time, feel free to address me...directly. You could have posted that in the Alternative section, but you know you have no spine to do it. Don't be so chicken sh*t next time. What do you think, I'll bite you? It's okay. Jesus will protect you! Wink

@csungrl09 If you really want the attention...here you go! I changed the title just for you. Wink

Edited by NewFreedom11 - Dec 05 2011 at 4:31pm
Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2011 at 5:10am
Well, I was kind of irked that your comment was taken out of context.  I was also irked that she did not address that fact that another Christian came into the thread specifically to start some ish.  And of course, it turned into "all the atheists (yes, all 10 of us)--there are a great many you know--are beating up on the few Christians on the board (which is about 30-40 regulars)." 

SMDH

I am offended that they came into the Alternative section to try and persuade a non-believer to believe in god again.  If the OP wanted that, she would have gone to the My Spirituality section.  How many times have we constantly said that we welcome discussion, but not attempts at conversion.

Where are the mods/admin to put a sticky up in this section about this? 

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2011 at 5:37am
I didn't even try to respond. It would've taken way too much time. I couldn't even read the whole thing. Too much Jesus-laced kool-aid for me. Can't do it. Couldn't keep a straight face, and my responses wouldn't be very nice if I did. Even if I said things as nicely as I could, they'd still take it personally with their touchy asses who can dish it but not take it. Gullible sky-is-falling-still-believing-in-Santa-Claus-ass people. LOL
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2011 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by NewFreedom11 NewFreedom11 wrote:

LOL

She went out of her way to post a response to my comment in another section so the rest of her cronies could stroke LOL her virtual penis. I love it!

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/dear-nonbeliever_topic327962_page1.html

Oh, and next time, feel free to address me...directly. You could have posted that in the Alternative section, but you know you have no spine to do it. Don't be so chicken sh*t next time. What do you think, I'll bite you? It's okay. Jesus will protect you! Wink

you're comment was totally disrespectful & it spun other things into my mind. so please, save it. i knew you would see the post && i felt like others could see the crap you wrote as well. &&cronies? i don't have any "followers" on BMH. i am my own person && so are the other ladies on the board. 

&&instead of address me directly, you do the same? i guess you're no better than me. 

Edited by csungrl09 - Dec 05 2011 at 3:38pm
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2011 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Well, I was kind of irked that your comment was taken out of context.  I was also irked that she did not address that fact that another Christian came into the thread specifically to start some ish.  And of course, it turned into "all the atheists (yes, all 10 of us)--there are a great many you know--are beating up on the few Christians on the board (which is about 30-40 regulars)." 

SMDH

I am offended that they came into the Alternative section to try and persuade a non-believer to believe in god again.  If the OP wanted that, she would have gone to the My Spirituality section.  How many times have we constantly said that we welcome discussion, but not attempts at conversion.

Where are the mods/admin to put a sticky up in this section about this? 

tokyo,
i respect you as a fellow BMH poster. you are VERY knowledgeable but for you to even encourage freedom when she posts stuff about how anyone should "kill themselves" throws me off. i wouldn't expect that from you. anyway, i did not try and convert the OP...i just found that what she was saying is that she had a problem with the ppl in her fam n church & she even admits later in the thread that she was put off of religion partly b/c of ppl. i think that's sad cause no one should make you feel that bad & in case that was one of the reasons she left christianity i wanted to assure her that she could still practice in her own way/time

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2011 at 4:21pm
LOL

Another delusional Christian who has convinced themselves that they're so pious and say nothing disrespectful to anyone. Like I said, you took it somewhere else and made it a general statement. I smell p*ssy, and you're f*cked. Go cry in a corner and pray about it. LOL

Oh, and I did address you directly, I linked your thread. It's called a citation. You might learn it in one of your intro English courses soon, don't worry. But I can change the title of the tread if you want and put your useless name in it, so you feel special and important. Big smile

Edited by NewFreedom11 - Dec 05 2011 at 4:28pm
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2011 at 6:13pm

LOL

Another delusional Christian who has convinced themselves that they're so pious and say nothing disrespectful to anyone. Like I said, you took it somewhere else and made it a general statement. I smell p*ssy, and you're f*cked. Go cry in a corner and pray about it. LOL

Oh, and I did address you directly, I linked your thread. It's called a citation. You might learn it in one of your intro English courses soon, don't worry. But I can change the title of the tread if you want and put your useless name in it, so you feel special and important. Big smile

you are definitely one sad individual.
so much intelligence gone to waste with poor choice of words, laced with profanity.
people like you are pathetic...
(& i don't mean atheist, this is strictly about you n your blatant lack of respect n tact.)

&&p.s. directly, would have been a PM directly to my inboxx. 

anyway, i've washed my hands of you. have a nice life.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2011 at 7:52pm
Well, you didn't PM me either, so boo hoo. You didn't address me at the source, you didn't use names, you didn't PM me, you took it to another section where you just knew  you would get other gullible co-signs. Typical Christian hypocrisy. And if we talk about a waste of intelligence, at least I can consider myself an intellectual and analytical person. You don't even take advantage of proper English grammar, neither do you use proper punctuation. And you're in undergrad typing that way?! LOL What the hell is "&&p.s." "respect n tact"?! LOL You don't spell properly here, which means it's not first nature for you to do so, so you probably don't spell things or use proper grammar anywhere else. At this point, it's painfully obvious! THAT is pathetic! And you're worthless. I'm done being tactful with you Christians. You poke he bull but can't take the horns. DEAL WITH IT!

Also, you don't know what I'm doing with my life. I'm actually quite happy. Approve Happier now than I ever was as a Christian. Don't feel bad for me. I'm not the one that still believes in a ghost man in the sky coming back to save them and make them feel important. You will NEVER be fulfilled, because there is no god and it will never answer you. You people make things up in your head and call them "god's answers". lol Good one! And again, with the attitude and tone you used in the TTT section, you're not that innocent either. Washed your hands of me? LOL Are you saying I'm a dirty non-believer? Maybe I need to be washed in the blood of Jesus, huh? LOL Too hilarious! G.T.F.O.H.W.T.B.S!
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2011 at 8:26pm

Well, you didn't PM me either, so boo hoo. You didn't address me at the source, you didn't use names, you didn't PM me, you took it to another section where you just knew  you would get other gullible co-signs. Typical Christian hypocrisy. And if we talk about a waste of intelligence, at least I can consider myself an intellectual and analytical person. You don't even take advantage of proper English grammar, neither do you use proper punctuation. And you're in undergrad typing that way?! LOL What the hell is "&&p.s." "respect n tact"?! LOL You don't spell properly here, which means it's not first nature for you to do so, so you probably don't spell things or use proper grammar anywhere else. At this point, it's painfully obvious! THAT is pathetic! And you're worthless. I'm done being tactful with you Christians. You poke he bull but can't take the horns. DEAL WITH IT!

Also, you don't know what I'm doing with my life. I'm actually quite happy. Approve Happier now than I ever was as a Christian. Don't feel bad for me. I'm not the one that still believes in a ghost man in the sky coming back to save them and make them feel important. You will NEVER be fulfilled, because there is no god and it will never answer you. You people make things up in your head and call them "god's answers". lol Good one! And again, with the attitude and tone you used in the TTT section, you're not that innocent either. Washed your hands of me? LOL Are you saying I'm a dirty non-believer? Maybe I need to be washed in the blood of Jesus, huh? LOL Too hilarious! G.T.F.O.H.W.T.B.S!

let me address this last ignorant, disrespectful, tactless statement before i go...

if i am wrong about my beliefs, then i would have spent my entire life believing in someone who gave me the strength to go from day to day in this miserable world, has always answered my prayers in a timely manner & in my opinion,  has never steered me in the wrong direction. (now, that's fulfillment.)
no harm done. 

&& if you're wrong about your beliefs, then you've committed the ultimate sin n will have to pay for it when he revokes your opportunity for ever lasting life. umm, the way i see it you are the one who will never be fulfilled.

goooooooooodbye. Wink

Edited by csungrl09 - Dec 05 2011 at 8:33pm

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2011 at 8:52pm
Back for more, I see. I thought you washed your Jesus blood clot covered hands of me! Confused

Well, anyway, I'm fulfilled in living a life loving others and doing good without a ghost man in the sky telling me to and threatening me with eternal damnation. I have more power and happiness depending on myself instead of letting a ghost man whisper my own thoughts into my head. There is no hell, there is no god, and you people are waiting for the sky to fall. I'm not worried about it or your pathetic wishful-thinking life with no proof of anything. All the things I believe are real and can be proven. YOU people live in constant fear of your own god and call it love. You need to look up Pascale's Wager and then get back to me, because that's all that you just did was utilize a piece of his philosophy. But of course, you wouldn't know that.

Deuces! Go give your Christmas list to Jesus, I mean Santa so he can get you some gifts to make you feel better. You'll get over it. LOL

Edited by NewFreedom11 - Dec 05 2011 at 8:53pm
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic