Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

She couldnt just drop him off at the barbers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:09am
there really is no reason to do that to boy.  sure you can use the argument that it makes the hair more manageable but so would a hair cut or braids.   she wanted that baby to look like something he wasnt born to be.  i wish all the people who really dont want black babies the way they are would stop having them and choose their mates closer to race they want their children to look like and be done with it. we'd be a smaller community but we'd also be a stronger one.
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:18am
I don't see what was wrong with him just wearing it in a afro
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:37am
not sure why we care so much

its really her kid, he isnt suffering any kind of abuse whatsoever so really we shouldnt care

and its only hair tbh
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:59am
LOL I died as soon as she brought out the box with that grown ass man on it
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:01am
My sister couldn't manage my nephew's hair so she cut it. Now she's regretting it because she liked him better with hair LOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:08am
I really hope y'all don't go in on that lady.
While she did do something outside the norm she didn't do anything wrong
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:12am
she has beautiful eyes.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:21am
*holds back comment*
r0ck_starr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote r0ck_starr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:35am
This curl obsession has gone haywire. I admit my little brother did wear that mess back in 2002 at like age 11 or 12 but it was always a mess and he eventually learned to love his natural afro pattern in high school and never permed it again. He is very aware that he has not a single curl and is okay with that as a real man should. Where is his daddy?
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:48am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

not sure why we care so much

its really her kid, he isnt suffering any kind of abuse whatsoever so really we shouldnt care

and its only hair tbh

bald Brotha comment
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>