Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - She claims her Brazilian hair is from Brazil...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

She claims her Brazilian hair is from Brazil...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 12:36pm
Awww the belly!Embarrassed

Her supplier told her that and she believes it.Ouch I don't think MOST of these AV's are deliberately lying but deceived by their suppliers. Is she the one that said her Brazilian came frome Brazilian temples? LOL

BTW. Is she selling hair while sitting on the toilet? Confused I know while pregnant she spends most of her time in there but come on now girl. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 12:39pm
I just love how she said it, like she was so sure of it. LOL
Thjones2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thjones2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 9:57am
Originally posted by sucre265 sucre265 wrote:

Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

I have had several Cv's tell me, its all chinese hair. They will call it Brazalin, Russian, & so on to build the hype, which causes people to buy more. Its all about how they process the hair to give it appearances of different races. This is what you are paying for, but in the end its just some processed chinese hair, which they have plenty to sell to you..

This!

Well where can I get some good quality REAL CHINESE VIRGIN HAIR? I just want some good quality and fairly priced hair
Amillion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amillion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 10:32am

I don't believe what any of these suppliers say. Most times, its some processed chinese or indian hair. It all about processing..

98% of the hair on the market is from China. I just got back. And let me tell you, the Chinese will knock off ANYTHING and sell it as authentic. I think it's just the culture or something.
Amillion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amillion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 10:34am
Ohh and the hair they are selling, I DID not see a bunch of women walking around Asia with hair down to the ground.  That stuff they are selling ain't even human hair.  It gotta be animal hair.
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Amillion Amillion wrote:

Ohh and the hair they are selling, I DID not see a bunch of women walking around Asia with hair down to the ground.  That stuff they are selling ain't even human hair.  It gotta be animal hair.

Lol
Amillion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amillion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 10:37am
Ohh and let me further add, the Chinese is robbing us BLIND in the hair industry!!!!!! When I say stuff is cheap as hell in China.....it's ridiculously cheap.  Like down right disgustingly cheap LOL.

So don't discount those hair vendors that maybe selling "Virgin Brazilian Hair" for $20 for 4ounces as bad quality.  They just may not be hip to the game just yet lol
katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 12:47pm
It's a cheaper cost of living there, too, which is a major factor.
I think some CVs did up their prices (was it Kevin?) over the years from what I've read.

Ohh and let me further add, the Chinese is robbing us BLIND in the hair industry!!!!!! When I say stuff is cheap as hell in China.....it's ridiculously cheap.  Like down right disgustingly cheap LOL.

So don't discount those hair vendors that maybe selling "Virgin Brazilian Hair" for $20 for 4ounces as bad quality.  They just may not be hip to the game just yet lol
katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 12:48pm
Where'd you go? I only went to Beijing, and there wasn't much hair hype there. I forget which areas in China are the major hair districts.

I don't believe what any of these suppliers say. Most times, its some processed chinese or indian hair. It all about processing..

98% of the hair on the market is from China. I just got back. And let me tell you, the Chinese will knock off ANYTHING and sell it as authentic. I think it's just the culture or something.
DonBellaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DonBellaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by katakana89 katakana89 wrote:

Where'd you go? I only went to Beijing, and there wasn't much hair hype there. I forget which areas in China are the major hair districts.

Qingdao and GuangzhouWink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style