FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

She almost put me in harm's way!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2012 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

she asked her husband what he thought about her hooking me with with the brother in law he says "i don't think that's a good idea, he might hurt her"

So she couldn't think of this herself? Sorry but your friend sounds like a she doesn't have your best interest at heart. I would avoid talking to her about my love life.

I said the same thing! Why would she think his ex girlfriends and wives were lying (especially if they all said he was abusive), and then decide it was ok for her to set me up with him. Bish please.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2012 at 11:30am
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

She is likely jealous of you and insecure.  Also, I agree with Kivey.  She probably thrives on your unsuccessful relations in love.  Should you find someone who is good to you, the hate will come full circle.  She will be on some exorcist sh+t; you will not know who hell she is. LOL   

Girl she aint gonna hear shat about my love life, as far as she knows I will be single. She is insecure and it shows everytime I chill with her.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2012 at 11:31am
Originally posted by used2braid used2braid wrote:

Jealous womannn
Be careful of those kinds of females....i've had too much of those in my life and now I see that the number one red flag isnot giving you the dl when she can
]

Jealous and insecure...bad combo. I'm definitely keeping my distance from her.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2012 at 4:58pm
Be wary of her..
She sounds like she is jealous of you.
Trust me, when you find the right man/relationship, you will see how much if a 'friend' she really is.
She can't care that much about you to try to set you up with a man that is known to put his hands on women.
That's a red flag.
Proceed with this friendship with this woman with caution and don't hesitate to withdraw from her if you need to. She seems like poison.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 9:29pm
F*ck just not telling her about your love life, you need to watch her PERIOD.

No woman would risk setting her friend up with someone who isn't a good candidate, let alone with someone who might beat her up.

Her issues run beyond typical jealousy. I would be worried that psycho wishes me real harm.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2012 at 7:43am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

F*ck just not telling her about your love life, you need to watch her PERIOD.

No woman would risk setting her friend up with someone who isn't a good candidate, let alone with someone who might beat her up.

Her issues run beyond typical jealousy. I would be worried that psycho wishes me real harm.

Word. Even before this incident I've been slowing down on communicating with her.
Kittyhammertoe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kittyhammertoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:54pm
I wouldn't fk with her AT ALL. She obviously is crazy/jealous/insecure/stupid.
And there's nothing wrong with online dating as long as you're being careful.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 12:25am
she couldnt be my friend no mo'. everytime she came around i'd be ready to pounce on her....smh.Sleepy
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 6:22am
OP, just like how you think, I don't think your friend is jealous at all. Just really really really fcking stupid. Cut her loose. She's just one step below being as bad as an abusive boyfriend seeing how she almost put you in danger.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:50pm
Thanks for the advice ya'll Hug but i'm slowly cutting ties with her. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic