Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Shawty Los New Reality Show ***Updated w/Vid Now*
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Shawty Los New Reality Show ***Updated w/Vid Now*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 18>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 12:33pm
Was the video deleted
Sponsored Links

Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 12:41pm
i am so here for the baby momma from hell.

the clipping toenail scene though just ugh.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 12:44pm
i dont give a eff about no cracka thinks.

im me and shawty lo is he.

just because we black doesnt mean we share the same destiny.

lol that rhymed. sounded like a poetry slam jus now.

*beats drums*
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Great Reasons on not watching but me not watching isn't gonna change anything about the degredation of Our People. All races on TV being exploited.

Originally posted by SeeminglySweet SeeminglySweet wrote:

but the difference between us and them is that we support our demise.

Lamp
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 1:07pm
even if the only images of blacks on tv were positive, racists will still be racist. if you're not going to watch, do so because you think it's ignorant or immoral, not because of what whites/racist people might think. 

Edited by melikey - Dec 28 2012 at 1:08pm
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 1:17pm
So someone said his gf was on ig and the link they posted is def not this girl in the video....LOL
Are we surprised?
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 1:22pm
sorry wrong thread

Edited by Princess_S - Dec 28 2012 at 1:24pm
SeeminglySweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote SeeminglySweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 5:40pm

I am not claiming the boycotting of this one show is going to change the world. I'm simply saying maybe we should not be so accepting of the issues in our communities that we claim to want changed being portrayed in this way.

@foxyroy ISEEWHATYOUDIDTHERE. Keep taking notes, I don't poof.Wink

@S_M My intent isn't to make anyone feel bad but I was shocked to come in here and see so much support. I've viewed my fair share of reality TV but sometimes enough is enough. RHOA..L&HA..and now "The Real Baby Mamas of Shawty Lo"? After this you will have many (black) men trying to get shows based off of their illegitimate children.

@BWOM Many races are being exploited on TV, however in SOCIETY we are the only race where exploitation is acceptable. Also, ratings (yours included) do effect the degradation of Our People. If they're getting ratings, they're getting paid and by supporting trash TV more shows like this will continue to air. As a black woman, in SOCIETY, you will continue to be effected by what is shown on this program and others. That's what a stereotype stems from. I really did just explain this, however I will stop now because I don't want to remove bullets from a horse just to shoot it again

@Sang In society the majority of those groups "rank" higher than AA's and get much more respect. That "they're doing it too" mentality needs to stop. This is why we stay going in circles. Those groups also do not have the same history we have. In some instances, not all, we may be the same but we're different. Remember, black community issue not a race issue. Those groups are still valued by their men, not sent to jail in droves, have more opportunities and resources, and value marriage. 

@melike This doesn't fall under racism, please check the appendix and turn to the black community page.

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 6:06pm
I have no idea what you are talking about honestly because I didn't read your post.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:05am
Well...it would be different if this nicca tried to make an honest woman out of these chicks, but clearly you can tell that probably 9 out of 11 of them kids were by mistake.
I've come to realization that to some folks, "ratchetness" is a way of life. Hoodrat behavior is
normal to some and people are no-longer shamefaced.

But black folk love to be entertained by fckery. Especially our womenSleepy. Its like no matter how many gems you drop  or how many times you give people crowns, its like "fucc this crown, I'mma still be a nicca in this lace front or du-rag".

It is what it is *shrug*

Edited by blaquefoxx - Dec 29 2012 at 12:07am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon