Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Shawty Lo's New Reality Show ***Updated w/Vid Now*
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Shawty Lo's New Reality Show ***Updated w/Vid Now*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

this is a joke...right? Please let MTO be the source...and let them be VERY wrong.
I know tv is entertainment and half of the sht on it is garbage but this is over the top. MTV tryna top Jersey shore for the trashiest reality tv show eh? Show casin niccas this time around.

As much as i like drama, i will NOT be watching

I'd rather watch Bad Girls club!

its gonna be on oxygen
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Eleven dumb niccas...plus his new gf makes twelve.

I'm somehow getting the impression from that article and pic that they all live together but that can't be right...can it?
I really doubt it but considering they all were fine with having his baby, you never know. They might have all agreed to live together and pool their resources/piddly child support checks. Plus, shawty lo doesn't have to drive all around town to visit his kids and continue having sex with their mothers. It's a win win!Big smile
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:55pm

THEY all signed up for that y hayle no i WOULD NOT Want no parts of that harem....eww ii mean last time I checked hw get $2000-$THREE oxyen really got three hundred to spend on these o's damn what people do for a lil fame if they getting $500 I'll be shocked.....aint no way

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:55pm
welp...ill be watching. lol
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:59pm
Never heard of him. Will likely tune in just to witness the ignorance. Are broads really that fukking stupid?

I have a 3 kid, 2 mother limit and you had to have been married to at least one of them. Must be at least a 5 yr gap between kids by one mom and the other.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 7:07pm
I'll be watching Too...I just know they gone have a house full of names that end in qua, sha, and at least one car name
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 7:12pm
I was ready to facepalm, then I read the part about his gf and kids ages.

How old is this negro?
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 7:14pm
I don't know which ones are the baby mamas.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

I don't know which ones are the baby mamas.

Initially I thought they were the ones standing behind what I assumed were the children. But after counting the kids, I'm not too sure. Unless some people weren't pictured.

I'm halfway ashamed to admit that I'll be tuning in. Ouch

Edited by dOLLish. - Dec 26 2012 at 7:24pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I'll be watching Too...I just know they gone have a house full of names that end in qua, sha, and at least one car name

ur funnyLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>