Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Shawty Lo's New Reality Show ***Updated w/Vid Now*
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Shawty Lo's New Reality Show ***Updated w/Vid Now*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by SeeminglySweet SeeminglySweet wrote:

*****I bolded parts for the skimmers.******

I can never take this place seriously (yeah, I know I should never). But how can so many of you approve this and conclude that you will watch? 

All of you are sheep and mental slaves, and you try to compensate for it under the guise of "atleast they're getting a check". REALLY??? REALLLLYYYYY? Is this what we have come to now after our many threads about blacks not getting work and very few positive images on TV? 

You are on this site daily complaining about the exact issues this show will depict. Is this acceptable television to you? 

You know what they were thinking when they decided to air this show? "Hey look, let's exploit even more blacks and show the world how we've destroyed their families and broken their homes." 

Since you are broke and the black unemployment rate is higher than the national average, your ratchet ass will be at home tweeting and starting a BHM thread. You will sit and watch this while none of the money from it will go into your communities. But millions will continue to pour into your demise. Notice their demographic is a "young" audience, it always starts with the kids.

Here's a math problem for if you don't understand.

Tweets + Ratings = Advertising $$$ = your exploitation will continue

Ratings means advertising means money means you are still being made a fool of by the world, disrespected, and degraded. That you, a black woman is nothing more than a baby mama and you are so unattractive and so many of your men are in jail, uneducated, turning to other races or lusting after each other that you will sleep with any man who will bed you. 

You are just as weak as the men you spoke of in the slavery thread by supporting this. You are already engulfing yourself in a false air of superiority. Thinking "Oh, I'm married"...."I only have one child"...Puh-lease. What you don't realize is WE ARE ALL STILL IN THE SAME BOAT. Every successful black is the exception so you can save that argument. Remember that article...what do you do?....what WILL you do?

Some of the things we allow to be decided for us are true. There really are ratchet, ghetto, unemployed, lazy and so forth black folks (just as there are of other races) but the difference between us and them is that we support our demise.

I am not making this a RACE thing but a black community thing.In a previous thread you guys asked, what can we do to differ and better our community? You can start by boycotting foolishness like this that will benefit us none and continue to make us the mockery of the world.  

Here comes another show which will INDEED lower the stock of BLACK WOMEN WHO DO NOT KNOW OR UNDERSTAND THEIR WORTH. And you guys are all for it???? REALLLYYY??? 

blaquefoxx come in....do you copy......

I spent the last few years mostly lurking this board. Let's give me a good send off. Don't disappoint ladies. Beer

To the menZ: You are included in this as well. Just like in goodbye uncle tom your "oversized" penis is causing you to have an "overactive" sex drive. The only thing you should try to amount to in life is being a gangster rapper who beds every woman in site spreading disease and having multiple children out of wedlock. You are applauded for sleeping with as many women as possible and never making one of them your wife. Stripped and broken you are. This was your past and this is your present. Tell your 35643 children to say hello to their future.

Oooooo weeeeeee!!!!!
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:32pm
i might watch a couple episodes. im into crazy stuff like dis.and i also like baby mama drama and girlfights. bring it on shawty lo!
SeeminglySweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeeminglySweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:01am
prettiimamii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettiimamii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 4:17am

I can never take this place seriously (yeah, I know I should never). But how can so many of you approve this and conclude that you will watch? 

All of you are sheep and mental slaves, and you try to compensate for it under the guise of "atleast they're getting a check". REALLY??? REALLLLYYYYY? Is this what we have come to now after our many threads about blacks not getting work and very few positive images on TV? 

You are on this site daily complaining about the exact issues this show will depict. Is this acceptable television to you? 

You know what they were thinking when they decided to air this show? "Hey look, let's exploit even more blacks and show the world how we've destroyed their families and broken their homes." 

Since you are broke and the black unemployment rate is higher than the national average, your ratchet ass will be at home tweeting and starting a BHM thread. You will sit and watch this while none of the money from it will go into your communities. But millions will continue to pour into your demise. Notice their demographic is a "young" audience, it always starts with the kids.

Ratings means advertising means money means you are still being made a fool of by the world, disrespected, and degraded. That you, a black woman is nothing more than a baby mama and you are so unattractive and so many of your men are in jail, uneducated, turning to other races or lusting after each other that you will sleep with any man who will bed you. 

You are just as weak as the men you spoke of in the slavery thread by supporting this. You are already engulfing yourself in a false air of superiority. Thinking "Oh, I'm married"...."I only have one child"...Puh-lease. What you don't realize is WE ARE ALL STILL IN THE SAME BOAT. Every successful black is the exception so you can save that argument. Remember that article...what do you do?....what WILL you do?

Some of the things we allow to be decided for us are true. There really are ratchet, ghetto, unemployed, lazy and so forth black folks (just as there are of other races) but the difference between us and them is that we support our demise.

I am not making this a RACE thing but a black community thing.In a previous thread you guys asked, what can we do to differ and better our community? You can start by boycotting foolishness like this that will benefit us none and continue to make us the mockery of the world.  

Here comes another show which will INDEED lower the stock of BLACK WOMEN WHO DO NOT KNOW OR UNDERSTAND THEIR WORTH. And you guys are all for it???? REALLLYYY??? 

I spent the last few years mostly lurking this board. Let's give me a good send off. Don't disappoint ladies. Beer

To the menZ: You are included in this as well. Just like in goodbye uncle tom your "oversized" penis is causing you to have an "overactive" sex drive. The only thing you should try to amount to in life is being a gangster rapper who beds every woman in site spreading disease and having multiple children out of wedlock. You are applauded for sleeping with as many women as possible and never making one of them your wife. Stripped and broken you are. This was your past and this is your present. Tell your 35643 children to say hello to their future.

damn imma save this to ponder on later 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:19am
What people need to do is stop worrying about what other people think and just live. 
I don't like white folks but I'm not going to act a certain way just so they don't judge me.
That's just stupid.
Yall in here being advocates for shame.
SeeminglySweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote SeeminglySweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

What people need to do is stop worrying about what other people think and just live. 
I don't like white folks but I'm not going to act a certain way just so they don't judge me.
That's just stupid.
Yall in here being advocates for shame.

@Sang

I'll bite because I'm not sure if serious...? Your font seems to always be quite facetious so when you are being serious...who can tell? So, maybe your post flew over my head. I notice your font questions everything, you always play the part of the antagonist. That's actually a good quality to have. If only you would adjust your focus towards the actual issues or people who should be questioned. If all you got from my post was "shame" (assuming I'm included in the people you're referring to), then you truly are as lost as I believe you to be....

Example: Who mentioned not liking white folks? 

You're deflecting and you're missing the point. 
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

allmybms

he got dem new lebron's tho

jr.

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 7:13pm

Lawd!!
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

i dont participate in conscious threads because i like to enjoy my ratchet outlets guilt free
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 7:17pm
Still going to watch... *twerks out of thread*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 18>