Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Shawty Lo's New Reality Show ***Updated w/Vid Now*
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Shawty Lo's New Reality Show ***Updated w/Vid Now*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shawty Lo's New Reality Show ***Updated w/Vid Now*
    Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:30pm

Will You watch? Trailer coming whenever someone on Youtube uploads it...

Oxygen Orders ‘All My Babies’ Mamas’ Reality Series (Man With 10 Baby Mamas)

allmybms

Oxygen Media has ordered a new one-hour unscripted special, All My Babies’ Mamas, from Tony DiSanto and Liz Gateley, former MTV executives who have turned into show producers.

According to Deadline, the show is, “slated to premiere next spring, the special chronicles the complicated lives of one man, his children’s mamas, and their army of children, capturing the highs and lows of this extreme ‘blended family’ as they navigate their financially and emotionally connected lives.”

The man which is reported to star in the series is Bankhead, Atlanta rapper Carlos “Shawty Lo” Walker, who has 10 baby mothers and 11 kids. He also has a new girlfriend who is the same age as his oldest daughter and younger than his oldest son. Wow!

Cori Abraham, Senior Vice President of Development at Oxygen Media, says, “‘All My Babies’ Mamas’ will be filled with outrageous and authentic over-the-top moments that our young, diverse female audience can tweet and gossip about.”

Someone may need to be neutered…11 kids by 10 different mothers sounds a little excessive doesn’t it?

Edited by Bored w/Out Me? - Dec 27 2012 at 11:45am
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:32pm
how old is shawty lo?  wtf?
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:36pm
damn that dude must be old if his gf younger than oldest child...10 broken homes sigh
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:36pm
wait what?
lol i have to read this again..

b/c i dont compute.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:36pm
At least these kids' mothers will finally get some more $$ to help raise his kids?

That's all I have to say that is positive.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:37pm
i'll be watching Disapprove

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:37pm
SMFHHHHH!
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:38pm
"who has 10 baby mothers and 11 kids. He also has a new girlfriend who is the same age as his oldest daughter and younger than his oldest son. Wow!"

DANGGGG

unfortunately... i will prob be watching
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:38pm
Watching so the baby mamas can get paid.. (that's the excuse I'm using to watch y, and I'm sticking to it)

Edited by Sinnamon_Mami - Dec 26 2012 at 6:40pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:39pm
my goodness.. 

i hope he doesnt have to give them all child support 

im glad he/they will be making some money.. but i hate that he had to go and do this to us on live tv

Edited by coconess - Dec 26 2012 at 6:39pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>