Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Sharing Vendor info...Never Again!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Next time someone ask, tell them the price of the hair (retail at
least). That may save you some conversation because folks don't like the price of good quality hair.

This. Once I say how much i spend on my virgin indian they fling their ever precious milky way over their shoulder and walk away.
Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:51pm
I share on this board in PM's and to friends, no random people
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Next time someone ask, tell them the price of the hair (retail at
least). That may save you some conversation because folks don't like the price of good quality hair.

This. Once I say how much i spend on my virgin indian they fling their ever precious milky way over their shoulder and walk away.
Exactly when it comes to Milky Way, they don't even get SAGA   
hairADDICT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairADDICT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:03pm
I just say I got it while on vacation in the States and call it a day . Don't ask which  State either .
impromptwo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote impromptwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:19pm
She was just tight over the price. Basic bum chicks tend to do that when they can't afford something. 
HoneyS7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneyS7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 8:33am
Originally posted by MsTiki MsTiki wrote:

Originally posted by MISS CR MISS CR wrote:

Originally posted by RedWine RedWine wrote:

Originally posted by karismaticdiva karismaticdiva wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

OP she is at home designing her website so she can sell the hair. I NEVER EVER share my vendor info...EVER!!! Cry me a river and I will tell you Roman all day.
Please don't come in my thread with rudeness...Had enought of that...I've mentioned my mistake in giving out the vendor info...this was just a rant and reason why not to...Noone needs to here all the extra ish you said...moving on...

You sure that the woman just got catty for no reason? You don't even try to clarify  a comment before you pop off. LOL

WordLOLLOLLOL

^^^^IA ..... Wow

LOL! I was thinking this too, but I was trying not to say it Tongue
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 4:05pm
I have to agree. I shared a vendor with a hair stylist once and she's writing everything down and telling me to make sure I gave her the right name....a couple of months later home girl is actually selling this hair at almost triple what she paid and wanted to know if I wanted to buy any from her
HoneyS7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneyS7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

I have to agree. I shared a vendor with a hair stylist once and she's writing everything down and telling me to make sure I gave her the right name....a couple of months later home girl is actually selling this hair at almost triple what she paid and wanted to know if I wanted to buy any from her

Now, THIS, I have experienced! I shared vendor info with a stylist, and she now sells the hair at waaaay more than what she paid. But, I say people need to do research before they buy hair from anyone- a stylist included. The vendor I shared was an aliexpress one. To give you an idea of how she marked the price up- The hair I had installed was like $275 with shipping included. If I were to buy the same amount and lengths from her it would be $370. If a hair stylist told me she sold hair, and that was the price, I'd do my research first...

It was, however, pretty hilarious when she tried to sell it to me as if I didn't know the vendor: "You should try this new pattern I came up with. I call it Cali girl. It's on virgin Brazilian hair, so it's the best."  It was deep wavy hair... plain and simple. Not a coarse wave or anything special, just deep wavy aliexpress hair lol.
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

I share [to friends] on this board in PM's and to [one or two friends], no random people

Other friends who aren't as close to me get hit with the "it costs this much. Gimme your money and I'll order FOR you."
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123