Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Sharing Vendor info...Never Again!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
karismaticdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote karismaticdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:58am
Originally posted by *SUCCMIDRY* *SUCCMIDRY* wrote:

Originally posted by karismaticdiva karismaticdiva wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

OP she is at home designing her website so she can sell the hair. I NEVER EVER share my vendor info...EVER!!! Cry me a river and I will tell you Roman all day.
Please don't come in my thread with rudeness...Had enought of that...I've mentioned my mistake in giving out the vendor info...this was just a rant and reason why not to...Noone needs to here all the extra ish you said...moving on...

i think she was agreeing LOL

But I don't share vendor info. No matter what sad story you tell. I tell people "directly from the source." Period.
Oh wow in that case I apologize Embarrassed
I guess I got my guard up after that incident...lol...sorry!
Sponsored Links

RedWine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote RedWine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:10pm

OP she is at home designing her website so she can sell the hair. I NEVER EVER share my vendor info...EVER!!! Cry me a river and I will tell you Roman all day.
Please don't come in my thread with rudeness...Had enought of that...I've mentioned my mistake in giving out the vendor info...this was just a rant and reason why not to...Noone needs to here all the extra ish you said...moving on...

You sure that the woman just got catty for no reason? You don't even try to clarify  a comment before you pop off. LOL

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 7:39am
I never go thru vendor info with chicks bcus its too much of a hassle. I just name a random hair website.
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:17am
I give a random website as well. Makes things easier. They will probably forget once they walk out the door.
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by RedWine RedWine wrote:

You sure that the woman just got catty for no reason? You don't even try to clarify  a comment before you pop off. LOL

WordLOLLOLLOL
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 6:49pm
dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by MISS CR MISS CR wrote:

WordLOLLOLLOL

This sounds like an overall communication issue. Not a 'you should of known better than to share your vendor' issue. I was expecting to read that she scammed you, the vendor, etc.
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 7:23pm
Next time someone ask, tell them the price of the hair (retail at least). That may save you some conversation because folks don't like the price of good quality hair.
MsTiki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsTiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by MISS CR MISS CR wrote:

WordLOLLOLLOL

^^^^IA ..... Wow
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:07pm

LOL Thumbs Up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style