sharing indian vendor post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 6:04am
HD I think it was remyexporter or something like that. For me he raised his prices by 200 bucks over 3 days. That was for bulk pricing
Sponsored Links

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 6:34am
Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

Well the vendor I had shared is now blowing up my email, cell phone trying to explain his price increase. I told him thank you for the nice hair he sent my client off of ebay but I'm no longer interested in his hair simply because I didn't appreciate him raising the prices so quickly!!! He could have had long term repeat business had he kept the prices he had,oh well    I won't be bullied or have my arm twisted for your hair,so as far as I'm concerned he can go kick rocks and that's putting it MILDLY.
Now he was being greedy smh
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 10:56am
This supplier advised me if I felt his prices were higher than other IV's, buy from them. That is exactly what I am going to do.. I hate the games he is playing..
MrsRum1020 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsRum1020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 11:20am

Here is my experience with this vendor:

-this is my first review on this board and I do not know how to upload pics but I still just wanted to share my experience…

I ordered my hair on a Monday…two Mondays ago.  I received a price quote of $200 for 3 bundles of hair…16, 20 and 24 inch in the Indian Wavy.  It took him 7 days just to ship my hair (which was a little annoying because I had to e-mail him twice asking for a tracking number.)  Once it was shipped, it came on that Thursday (two days ago) via Fedex.  The hair was nice out of the package…no smell, no nits.  Once I washed it, I did notice very mild shedding and a few fillers (not a lot, maybe 10-15 out of all three bundles combined).  The wefting was decent on my 16 and 20; however, I was pretty bad on the 24 inch so I HAD to seal that one.  I e-mailed him back yesterday asking if his price list was still the same.  He said no and emailed me the new pricelist for bulk orders.  I expressed to him how ridiculous it was for him to raise his prices by 30 percent in just two weeks and this was his response:

We understand your problem

But we use to sell our hairs to brazil only...

Now we enter into online market for betterment.

We use to sell 2000 kg raw hair to brazil,

Among those hair 60 % is not used for online market due to its inherent nature

only 40 % of hairs only we use for online market, because of that we don't have much profit in selling hairs

Our hairs are top quality(AAAAA), we almost 60% is going for very cheap rate that is even with out profit.

Our moto is to sell top grade hair only. we separately pack hairs for online market

Thank you

I told him that his price increase was excessive, he only raised his prices because of the demand from BHM and the great review and that I would not be moving forward with a larger order with him and this was his response:

We got your point, people may think that cost increases due to demand... but its not true, we already said that its because of hike in raw material which we procure from donar (Ladies). Please try to understand us

We not going to cheat you, we also need customers like you, not to loose...

Our existing customers also not satisfied with this new price, but we explained them to change their retail pricelist

Sooooooo it’s back to the drawing boards for me Disapprove

marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 11:58am
I've gotten the same emails for the last few days. He can explain all day long, I'm not ever buying from him ever again simply for the principal of the matter! If you want to increase, you increase by a few dollars, not a $200 hike!. Also, I believe that many of these vendors are just brokers, who go around collecting hair from other factories/markets. I say this because the wefts are sometimes different which tells me that you don't really have a factory of your own ,but you grocery shop for the hair, which I don't mind, as long as you pick me the good stuff that I paid for. Hasta La Vista
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 11:59am
[QUOTE=remyexporter]Hello My name is Ilangovan. I am exporter of indian Hair from India If you are interested do business please visit our website www.indianhairindia.com     

OMG he has signed up to BHM! He can't possibly think by signing up now that anyone will do business with him at this point!

Edited by marie67 - Feb 22 2014 at 12:04pm
patsy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote patsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 12:26pm
This man is taking the absolute pi**. Does he really think we are fooolish enough to line his shady pockets? He must think we are fools to buy from him after he's hiked his prices up by at least $200. Actually coming into this thread to promote his bloody business. Don't disrespect us with your dirty, stinking business practices you fool!! We are not idiots, so don't treat us as such. Nobody wants to buy from someone who jacks his prices up just becase 'he can'. Great business sense, you've just lost yourself a great deal of money you ignorant buffoon.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by patsy patsy wrote:

Does he really think we are fooolish enough to line his shady pockets? He must think we are fools to buy from him after he's hiked his prices up by at least $200.

Definitely. All press is good press for some people. I'm sure that with his $200 price increase, he is still getting internet orders through the roof from potential clients worldwide b/c on the online exposure that the BHM posts have given him. The reasoning? With the sharp increases, he is still charging less than what some people are paying for 'Brazilian' hair and for the people worldwide that had had access to an Indian based vendor in the past, whoop, there it is! They have one now.

Not sure at all why anyone gave the vendor the link to BHM. Ive been wondering why people would share their online hair information resource with the wholesale vendor since the days b4 BHM had a lacefront section...

Edited by NJHairLuv - Feb 22 2014 at 2:16pm
KingsQueen9810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 4:03pm
Omg....I was thinking about buying from him...I still have the price list he quoted me for what I was looking for. He gave me the price in the 1kg that I wanted as well as the price in grams. I am unsure of what the price was before so I do not know if it is the same or not. He quoted me the prices 3 days ago.....Confused
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:01pm
Have you noticed that the Remy Exporter vendor signed up and posted here yesterday trying to advertise , and now its disappeared HMMMMMM.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic