BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Shape Mag tells weightloss woman to cover up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 11:30am
Ooooo, I remember that. BHM was mad as hell that a bish had the nerve to show loose skin and stretch marks.LOL

Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 11:31am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Ooooo, I remember that. BHM was mad as hell that a bish had the nerve to show loose skin and stretch marks.LOL

Its rude....talking bout they earned them stripes.....no pun.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 11:34am
That was when I learned stretch marks and loose skin make BHM angry.

I can only imagine if she was a non celeb and fat too? BHM couldn't take it.LOL
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 11:35am

I was like wtf when I saw her picture too

but it's different when it comes to a magazine that is all about living a healthier lifestyle

most of these magazines sell lies and half truths anyway
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 11:44am
I hope my body snaps back after pregnancy weight gain. Wearing a body shaper, eating right, exercise...I don't want to pay for surgery.Stern Smile

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 11:52am

well its best to start now so you can maintain what you are already doing in the beginning and then take it easier later on in the pregnancy

its all about a lifestyle change. no fads, no let me lose 20 pounds in so and so months then pig out after you reach your goal/come back from vacation

Edited by SamoneLenior - May 07 2014 at 11:52am
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 11:57am
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

Yuck...that can't be from natural weight lost.

so...unnatural weight loss results in 4lbs of leftover flesh/skin?Confused
where?

Edited by Wildfire - May 07 2014 at 12:00pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 11:59am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

In all honesty the picture is unflattering. Yes its reality when you loose so much weight this can happpen. However I dont think shape magazine is tge correct media outlet to show this. If anything there may be a market for a real photos after weight loss magazine but I think she just did this for attention and maybe profit from. Its not like anyone has ever seen that type of photo in shape magzine tgerefore they have to maintain their look ans reputation.

tha'ts the vibe i got
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 12:00pm
OT: WF i found the Goshens coconut oil in my other supermarket, Family Pride. I found it pretty soon after you said it disappeared  from the shelves but it kept slipping my mind.

CC/00 you mean that Dellishus thread in the blue top and long skirt? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLS
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

OT: WF i found the Goshens coconut oil in my other supermarket, Family Pride. I found it pretty soon after you said it disappeared  from the shelves but it kept slipping my mind.

CC/00 you mean that Dellishus thread in the blue top and long skirt? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLS

YepLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style