BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shape Mag tells weightloss woman to cover up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

She can submit a photo after she does the following:

Tummy tuck
Thigh lift
Breast lift with implants
Arm lift

omg you ain't sheitLOL
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 10:20am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

It tells the truth that diet and exercise can only do so much once your body stretches so far. Maybe a plastic surgeon will see this and help her out.

Truth.

Diet and exercise will lose the weight but for some people ... they will get that defated ballon look that can only be fixed with surgery.

(For other people they can lose a lot of weight and their skin will go back to loiking normal. Everyone is different.)

In her case ... they needed to TELL THE TRUTH and not hide it.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 10:32am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I liked her photos

they are real

*shrugs*
This.

And I understand why the magazine said no. They only want 'pretty' weight loss pics
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 10:45am
"As for what she hopes others will take from her experience, Brooke says that she wants to open up a dialogue about what bodies really look like after extreme weight loss. “I get that they’re a business. I get that America is judging on appearance, but at the same time, some of us need to see the real thing.”

This sums up my thoughts. 
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 10:46am

I wonder if she had the surgery and removed the skin if they would have mentioned that in the article?

I don't read shape often, but do they ever say that people in their before and after stories get excessive skin removed or do that just post the after pics like it was all exercise and diet?
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 10:57am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

No one is shading the weight loss but to force people to look at the chittlin stomach is a bit much.....she knew with that bathing suit it was doing the most....now if she sent in a pic with a cute one piece okay....but this is typical white girl shyt......she knew gattdamn well what she was doing.....white folks love to troll......i swear.....

I had every one of these thoughts. This  chick is trolling hard.

And then it wasn't even a nice two piece.  It was just a photo full of wtf.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 10:58am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

No one is shading the weight loss but to force people to look at the chittlin stomach is a bit much.....she knew with that bathing suit it was doing the most....now if she sent in a pic with a cute one piece okay....but this is typical white girl shyt......she knew gattdamn well what she was doing.....white folks love to troll......i swear.....

I had every one of these thoughts. This  chick is trolling hard.

And then it wasn't even a nice two piece.  It was just a photo full of wtf.

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 10:59am
With all due respect she need a one piece
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 11:00am
Right she had on mismatched set from Target.....and she didn't even get a bra top with underwire.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 11:00am

so if you have baggy skin after weight loss do not contact shape or reply to them if they contact you

you are not what they want lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>