BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Shall I tell??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 5:24pm
If u were goin to tell her...it would have been best to do it that night. Either way she's going to hear what she wants to hear though.

I personally just wouldn't want something being thrown in my face later like I was tryin to hide it. I would tell.
Sponsored Links

Beautiful_One View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beautiful_One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 5:26pm
Thanks for the advice.
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Stay out of it especially if they ratchett. She will blame u. Take it from me, i've been thru this before. I was blamed for "tryna holla at her man".

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beautiful_One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 5:28pm
Thanks, the event happened last night.
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

If u were goin to tell her...it would have been best to do it that night. Either way she's going to hear what she wants to hear though.

I personally just wouldn't want something being thrown in my face later like I was tryin to hide it. I would tell.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 5:32pm
You shd've told her last night. The moment is gone.
You could've been like:
You :Can you believe this nicca tried to push up on me? That's that bull right there. He needs to slow down on dem drinks.
Friend: let me walk ova there and ask this nicca myself. Chicken neck shakin, finger pointing in the sky
Dude: yeah I tried to holla at her. I'm single and besides your riding a married man.
Friend: it's like that now. Efff you.
You: come on friend he ain't worth it......you signal while walking away in sign language.call me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beautiful_One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Beautiful_One Beautiful_One wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

There's really nothing to tell. A dog is gonna be a dog. Don't flatter yourself and keep it movin.

What gave you the impression that I was flattering myself?Confused

Sort of a figure of speech like...why are you acting like its even a big deal because it's not. As previously mentioned it doesn't even seem like you're friends with her and they have drama so why do you think it's worth noting? Forget about it.
Thanks for the advice!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beautiful_One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

You could've been like:
You :Can you believe this nicca tried to push up on me? That's that bull right there. He needs to slow down on dem drinks.
Friend: let me walk ova there and ask this nicca myself. Chicken neck shakin, finger pointing in the sky
Dude: yeah I tried to holla at her. I'm single and besides your riding a married man.
You: come on friend he ain't worth it......you signal while walking away in sign language.call me
So true. You right! 
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:03pm
I would tell her, but she probably won't listen.
been there, done that.
she ended up asking him about it. he lied. then he told me he lied. lmao.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

You could've been like:

Lmmfao!
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:42pm
wait.  so did the ex corner you or her current married bf (that you know)?  i read it to mean the current married bf was trying to hollah...
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:45pm
no...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>