Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shahs of Sunset!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 70>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:21pm
Reza said he feels sorry for mixed (Black) Persians because Persians "can be really racist" and yet he stay lovin' on the White dudes Stern Smile
Sponsored Links

joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:05am
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Mike is a big handsome man

no.

looks like he'd smell like sweat, old beer, and a hint of money house spray.

OMFG, you did not just say money house spray lol.

SN, my dad keeps a can on him at all times lol. I swear him and my friend's dad are the only people keeping them in business.
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:07am
And MJ is so jealous of Lilly it is ridiculous. I bet its because she's prettier, thinner, and popular. MJ looks like one of the nuns from Sister Act.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:49am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

lol well he did say..his age lol
ole dudes hair is surprisingly nappyLOL

Yara Shahidi ( the 'unicorn' in the pic just posted) has 2 younger brothers, Sayeed and Ehsan. Sayeed's hair will probably be coarse w/ very little curl like Tehran's when he is older. Ehsan has bigger curls.
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 2:22am
Lilly wears a lacefront because she is anorexic and her hair is probably severely thinning.  She knows damn well what a lf is.  Lilly's sister is much prettier

Asa seems like she would be dating a black man. I got that vibe from her, but I think she with Jermain Jackson Jr to get her career jumping. Someone needs to point her to Diddy's sons

MJ looked so uncomfortable in that red dress. She know she looked like a stuffed sausage, iono why she even wear that sh*t, go up about 3 sizes and then you wouldnt have to keep that big black clutch over your gut trying to hide it

The black persian, Tehran, did not look mixed at all and his hair was really tough for him to be mixed

What went on in GG's life to make her so traumatized? I know she said she got teased in school but was it that bad?  
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:31pm
i had to walk away from my computer when asa kept calling that man daddy. ugh
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

i had to walk away from my computer when asa kept calling that man daddy. ugh
.....and his low creepy voice.....Dead
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 6:12pm
http://www.bellamihair.com/

Lily hair is from the link.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 6:15pm
i guess i missed episodes because i dont understand the beef between mj and reza
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 6:24pm
i wonder what Lily looked like before her surgeries. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 70>