Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shahs of Sunset: Season 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 7:36pm
aww i thought MJ looked cute at the restaurant...way better than usual.  Reza must be bored of Lily which is why he's ready to be team MJ again...with MJ he can be the mean girl he loves being.
Sponsored Links

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 7:38pm
MJ is doing too much this season...i know a Persian girl who looks exactly like MJ: body shape, hair, height, facial structure
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:37pm
Reza is annoying this episode...he's on a coon'age trip
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:54pm
Mike always checks his friends Embarrassed

Reza has lost it...he's salty that the new generation of Iranian gay men didnt suffer like his did?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:15pm
i don't watch this show like (2 or 3 episodes..) that so idk their stories.. but it bothered me how lilly seems to talk about what she has a lot.. yet was darn near begging for a cheaper price on fabric for swim suits.. like she wouldn't take no for an answer.. 
yet you have a 12 carat ring on your finger (which she claims she's paying off) 
i don't get it.. 

oh and i wasn't paying attention like that but i didnt understand what reza was goin through.. at all 

Edited by coconess - Dec 03 2013 at 10:18pm
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 12:00am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

aww i thought MJ looked cute at the restaurant...way better than usual.  Reza must be bored of Lily which is why he's ready to be team MJ again...with MJ he can be the mean girl he loves being.

I think he opened his eyes and sees her for who she really is
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 12:02am
Gotta wait to watch this one
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 12:46am
Cant stand mj... Her and reza act so damn childish. GG needs to be on meds. Quit confronting mj you already know she going too downplay what she did.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 7:30am
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

this girl converted to Judaism for Mike and they are not even engaged yet? Stern Smile

This and why does the girl always have to convert? Why can't he convert to catholocism?

The Jews only believe you're truly Jewish if you're mother is (convert or otherwise). It's also a way of spreading/carrying on their values and influences.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 8:22am
Raza needs a pad correction tampon......All the unnecessary drama. But that dude should not have put his foot in the man's chair. MJ is always in the mix. Not sure about the other girl's name who is doing the water distribution..but she making moves and I like that
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123