Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Shaedra and Apollo divorcing....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 2:27pm
Phaedra isn't innocent she was knee deep in that mess.
Sponsored Links

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by LushHair_Fein LushHair_Fein wrote:

I'm not surprised...  I truly think she only reason she married Apollo was because she got knocked up. That is why she kept lying about her due date when she first started the show.  

Neither one of them can put on an act very well.  Hell, this season you can just feel the hate they seem to have for each other.  Especially at that party for the baby. Dead

If the love ain't there, you can't pay force for it... Wink

i think this too.....

but I can see why Phadrea would want to marry someone like Apollo. Looks wise..he fits the part but he doesn't have a career so he can pretty much do whatever she wants. Some successful women don't want an equal, they want to be the boss at work and at home. 
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:42pm
I'm not surprised they getting a divorce
Petty LaBelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Petty LaBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:47pm
ABOUT TIME.
IT AINT EVEN A SURPRISE.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:48pm
phaedra just can't be trusted...that xenadrine stuff she's promoting has hella sh*tty reviews...worse than the usual suspects.  i don't have time to put my trust in her with summer only 2 months away.  i bought something else.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Petty LaBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

phaedra just can't be trusted...that xenadrine stuff she's promoting has hella sh*tty reviews...worse than the usual suspects.  i don't have time to put my trust in her with summer only 2 months away.  i bought something else.

LIKE FRUITS & VEGETABLES?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Petty LaBelle Petty LaBelle wrote:

i already do that & exercise.  don't worry about me, i got this.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Petty LaBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:57pm

Originally posted by Petty LaBelle Petty LaBelle wrote:

i already do that & exercise.  don't worry about me, i got this.

OOPS.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 11:01pm
i need that extra boost of energy that fruits & veggies don't give me when i'm forcing myself into the gym at 6 am.

but yeah, Phaedra ain't sh*t. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 6:10am
xenadrine used to be great when it had ephedrine/ephedra in the formula

some would say i was the best

but that was well over ten years ago

Edited by afrokock - Mar 22 2014 at 6:10am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair